Questions with ProExtender

minitureworld

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So i got the proextender yesterday and I started wearing it. I understand that its normal to have some discomfort wearing it at the beginning, because i obviously need to adapt to it, but i have some questions.

1) Is it normal for the tip of the penis to get cold when i put it on? Is it because no blood is flowing to the head? Am i making it too tight? How tight should it be?

2) Is the protective foam thing required? I find that my penis doesnt stay in place with the foam as well as it does without the foam. Is it okay to use it without thr foam?

Please help. Thanks all. I hope this device will help me and work :)

NickSpud91

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1) You need it tight enough to stay on, but you're right that the head gets cold because of reduced circulation, which can result in damage to the tissue. It's advisable to divide your workout into chunks with breaks in between to restore circulation. Furthermore, securing the head with the narrow noose can result in nerve damage if too tight, plus I always found the wider strap to be more comfortable as it spreads the pressure around more.

2) I think you can be fine without the foam. It could allow you to tighten the straps more without risking nerve damage, but if it's not comfortable or is resulting in slippage then it is what it is? Just be careful, watch out for circulation not returning during your breaks, or any loss of feeling in the glans. If that happens, take at least a week off from PE to give it time to heal.

minitureworld

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1) You need it tight enough to stay on, but you're right that the head gets cold because of reduced circulation, which can result in damage to the tissue. It's advisable to divide your workout into chunks with breaks in between to restore circulation. Furthermore, securing the head with the narrow noose can result in nerve damage if too tight, plus I always found the wider strap to be more comfortable as it spreads the pressure around more.

2) I think you can be fine without the foam. It could allow you to tighten the straps more without risking nerve damage, but if it's not comfortable or is resulting in slippage then it is what it is? Just be careful, watch out for circulation not returning during your breaks, or any loss of feeling in the glans. If that happens, take at least a week off from PE to give it time to heal.
Thank u for the advice sir. I was actually unaware that u could use it just with the strap and without the silicon noose. I thought the strap was just for securing the penis in place. I will definitely try that tomorrow to see if its more comfortable. Also, may i please know how often u urself wear it? Do u take breaks in between intervals? Or do u just go at once without breaks? Please tell me. Thanks:)

minitureworld

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thank u for the advice sir. I was actually unaware that u could use it just with the strap and without the silicon noose. I thought the strap was just for securing the penis in place. I will definitely try that tomorrow to see if its more comfortable. Also, may i please know how often u urself wear it? Do u take breaks in between intervals? Or do u just go at once without breaks? Please tell me. Thanks:)
Also another question, if u use it for a long time then stop, will it go back to its original size or does it stay permanently? Thanks

Cybearia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How are you getting on with this mate? I got mine out of storage after giving up on it with frustration as I always slipped out of it, if I used it over my foreskin, or it was painfully sensitive if I pulled the skin back and strapped it over the head. Found it works better now anchoring it around the mid cock level, using a shorter length of bar and the silicone wide strap.

NickSpud91

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Also another question, if u use it for a long time then stop, will it go back to its original size or does it stay permanently? Thanks
Honestly I don't know. I used mine for about a week, then noticed a manufacturing defect that made me question whether it would work for me. Long enough to figure out how to do it comfortably, but not long enough see gains, let alone know if they're permanent.

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How are you getting on with this mate? I got mine out of storage after giving up on it with frustration as I always slipped out of it, if I used it over my foreskin, or it was painfully sensitive if I pulled the skin back and strapped it over the head. Found it works better now anchoring it around the mid cock level, using a shorter length of bar and the silicone wide strap.
I would just tie your penis with a shoe lace. Slip both ends of the shoe lace threw the hole underneath and tighten it up and you are good. But, you will need to wrap your penis some cloth or something first. It worked for me in the past. And you need to retract your foreskin. I hope this helps.

Reactions: Cybearia

Cybearia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would just tie your penis with a shoe lace. Slip both ends of the shoe lace threw the hole underneath and tighten it up and you are good. But, you will need to wrap your penis some cloth or something first. It worked for me in the past. And you need to retract your foreskin. I hope this helps.
Thank you for the tips. I will give them a try. I really want to get this to work this time. It always feels like you need 3 hands to properly put the damn thing on!

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never used the foam wrap or the noose. I would wrap a band of theraband just behind my glans. and use the strap. But you have to find a theraband that has a tacky rubber feel, not smooth and slippery.

Yes, the head gets cold and may turn a bit purple. That's normal and when you notice it turning dark, take off the extender and try to work some blood back into the head.

Length gains are generally permanent. Whereas in many people''s experience, girth gains need to be maintained with some type of regular PE. This has also been my experience. I've taken long breaks (years) without losing almost any length at all.

In PE, people talk about. "cementing" gains. Basically when you first notice gains, it's not likely that they're permanent, but with continued stretching you eventually cement those gains.

D

deleted15934941

I just got one of these things and it does feel like it requires 4 hands to get the damn thing on properly. And if you're uncut..maybe 5 hands? Ive found pulling back my foreskin and wrapping it, then using the band or loop works best. And there's less pinching that way

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have tried to use one but putting it on I get hard and strap it on then after a few minutes I soften and it slips off. Also i cannot put it on when I am really hard because the base opening is too small to get over my penis to fit against my body, so timing is critical. I also have a fat pad that is thicker and hides my penis. I have lost weight but it stayed. Think I may need liposuction to fix that. The silicone straps pinch the back of my penis when I tighten it. I have tried it with and without the foam covers. I have really wanted to use it but just have not had any luck with keeping it on and it is painful to even get it on. I have tried other methods but cannot seem to get to 8" my goal. Any suggestions on how to use it.

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you guys don't want to pull your skin all the way back when you are using this, you put a tissue paper behind the head of the penis then cover the head with the skin. The little bump you made with the tissue should help the silicone from falling off.

Reactions: deleted15934941
D

deleted15934941

Good tip. I’ve only been using it a couple weeks. Yesterday I used just a foam wrap (with the silicone tube not the band) after I pulled my skin back. Took three failed attempts (kept slipping out so I reduced the size of the rods a bit). My head is a bit big even soft but after I managed to get it in there and got the rods figured out it stayed on for my whole session with minor discomfort. I think a big part of it is trying different things until you work out a method that works for you. Or maybe I’m too stubborn to give up