Racking yourself

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
During a conversation today it came up about racking yourself. My nuts hang quite low and I can't seem to "get it right" in the underwear department. I often "rack myself" when sitting or bending over. Anyone else experience this and what are you doing to help?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
If you mean sitting on your balls, I do it at least once a week.

When I sit I habitually reach discretely to the inside of my right thigh, where I put my low-hangers, and make sure they stay in place while I sit. Sometimes I forget. That's where the pain comes in.

spike

Cherished Member
Media
yeah dude... there is no shame is adjusting yourself before you fucking crush your nuts.

Personally I have decient sized ones...so i sometimes run into that problem...especially if its warm. If its not in a serious setting i just fiddle around with stuff and move my junk into a comfortable postition. Not in the pants...just on top or in the pockets.

To reduce the problem in general try changing your underwear (different style/brand/size) and see what works best for you. I am pretty sure its different for everyone (since they make so many different brands and styles of underwear).

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find that I have to hold them up when sitting especially when getting into my car.... I thought I was crazy for doing that. Apperently not.

mindstar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sapman said:
I find that I have to hold them up when sitting especially when getting into my car.... I thought I was crazy for doing that. Apperently not.

if you need someone to hold them for you :wink:

mine can hang quite low so i have had the odd moment of squashing my own balls - not exactly a pleasent experience... but i just rearrange and go on as per normal

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go commando a lot so I'm often in the habit of taking my guys and sort of cushioning them before sitting.

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always have to be careful with crushing my nuts while getting a vehicle. I ended up going to the doctor because I crushed them sliding across the seat a couple times. One must be careful.