1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Random Encounters

Discussion in 'General Sexual Discussion' started by Freedmanj, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Freedmanj

Freedmanj Member

Interested to hear stories of random encounters. Hottest thing that has happened to you in most unlikely place / situation

twfarrell likes this.
  2. DiamondJoe

DiamondJoe Legendary Member

Albums:
    I was cooking one afternoon and, whatever it was on the stove was missing something, so I went to the supermarket. Sunday afternoon, it was dead.

Walking around the back to the booze isle and I spot a stall where a rather cute man is waiting to give out free samples of fruit cider. I stop, try one cider, then the other and as there's reeeaaalllyy nothing going on I stop and engage in conversation with this shortish but handsome, dark haired chap. And he keeps going with the cider and I keep going with the chat and we're talking and I just keep very gently pushing, flirting - nothing that could ever be misconstrued by a pissy straight man - and I see this guy is open. A personal trainer, eh? Used to be a dancer, is that so? And on and on...

After half an hour of talk I just put it out there:

"I know practically everything about you except... your telephone number."

And he gives it to me. ;)

I run home to the cooking and the other half... :eek:

Wine0 likes this.
  3. Freedmanj

Freedmanj Member

Nice way to spend a Sunday

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice