• None/Vegetarian

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I voted for lamb. It's my favorite meat by far.
I tend to think of meat as mammalian flesh, so wouldn't tend to count chicken or fish ... though in a larger sense, they are meat.
I also wouldn't link pork and ham.
Ham is cured, and you could easily prefer one far more than the other.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IHam is cured, and you could easily prefer one far more than the other.

I didn't think of it that way, however I agree. I dislike pork tenderlion, porkchops, etc. unless they are cooked in a way that completely conceals the taste of the meat. Beef tenderlion on the other hand is lovely just as it is when slow grilled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chaveline's nice with Belgian Fritte and lots of Béarnaise...

I always seared my tartare in butter and garlic and served it with a nice grainy moutard, preferably Maille :wink:

It was considered something of an innovation at the time. Oh, and everything's better with frites, though the time I had them served with broiled salmon was just bee-zarre.

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Being a "Suid-Afrikaaner"....i've decided to add the solitary ostrich vote into the mix....but y'all should try it!
Deeeeliiiiiisshhhhhuuuuussss *smacks lips*

D

deleted3782

Being a "Suid-Afrikaaner"....i've decided to add the solitary ostrich vote into the mix....but y'all should try it!
Deeeeliiiiiisshhhhhuuuuussss *smacks lips*

I hear that ostrich meat leads to insanity. Is that true?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I'm not going to lie, but the meat I touch the most is my penis... so I chose penis.
But I must say that penis isn't the meat that I eat most, so in that case it would be chicken.
But your question was what my favourite meat was, except my penis, then I would choose lamb, well prepared of course.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
During my well-spent youth I had the occasion to spend six months of it (spring, summer, and fall) in the wonderful city of Quebec where I was introduced to a local style of steak tartar. Instead of grinding the Hell out of a good cut of raw beef and trying to pass it off as food, they whacked off an enormous slice of raw well-aged beef. I don't even know what cut the slice comes from. But it is sliced as thin as onion skin paper, translucent as glass, and individual portions are larger than the enormous platter with which you are confronted by the waiter. The stuff drapes over the sides of large, heavy plates and goes well with an expensive Pinot Noir. It's served with wedges of lemons and, if you persist, salt and pepper. Best tartar I've ever had. No confusing it with Aunt Betty's Extra Special Ground Round whipped up for the Bridge Club. A mixture of finely chopped fresh herbs were offered as a sprinkle of seasoning.

Any of you Quebecois know what I'm talking about?

-------------------------

Oh, and I forgot rabbit AKA hare. Note: It does not taste like chicken. It was a staple meat when I was growing up in the wild and woolly west and I go out and club a bunny at least once every two weeks when we're home in Spain. Better to raise your own. You don't know where those stripped of skin and ears at the local open market have been.

Last edited:

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had to vote lamb in this, but when I lived in Japan I was fortunate to have Kobe twice on very special occasions. Nothing like it!! I've heard that there is an American cattle rancher attempting to replicate. I sincerely hope he does!

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Clinically speaking, i remember hearing that insanity is described as performing the same task/routine constantly and expecting a different result.....

So j/o daily/religiously, with the belief that XYZ and Hilly will momentarily arrive (concurrently mind you) and 'attend' to my every carnal desire....ending in simultaneous facials....has actually just been insane on my part!!

Huh! who knew....

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Clinically speaking, i remember hearing that insanity is described as performing the same task/routine constantly and expecting a different result.....

So j/o daily/religiously, with the belief that XYZ and Hilly will momentarily arrive (concurrently mind you) and 'attend' to my every carnal desire....ending in simultaneous facials....has actually just been insane on my part!!

Huh! who knew....

...Face like a painter's radio... :tongue:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I probably will be alone here, but I'm vegetarian. Tofu for me. :smile:

I missed that I could vote for penis...but vegetarians definitely eat that meat. :rolleyes: