Random thoughts

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

HUGE FIND
Mysterious new orca species likely identified

For the first time, scientists have filmed and studied the elusive “type D” killer whales in the wild.
SEE THE SPECIES

LEMUR TROUBLE
How the sapphire trade is driving lemurs toward extinction

A rush for Madagascar’s gemstones is destroying remaining habitat for imperiled lemurs and other wildlife.

Do Octopuses Dream?
A video of an octopus changing color in its sleep suggests that cephalopods may have a form of REM sleep, and even dream.
READ MORE →

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cute
Hungry Otters Are Creating a Unique Archaeological Record

istock-466211927.jpg

Hungry Otters Are Creating a Unique Archaeological Recor

SMARTNEWS Keeping you current
The Carcasses That Mountain Lions Leave Behind Power Entire Insect Ecosystems
A new study shows 215 species of beetles rely on the big cats’ leftovers

istock-485676779.jpg

Read more: The Carcasses That Mountain Lions Leave Behind Power Entire Insect Ecosystems | Smart News | Smithsonian

It's autumn and the European wasp begins its game of drones
This pesky insect hitched a ride to Tasmania in the 1950s and unfortunately it's here to stay, going on the move at this time each year.

There's a growing push to give nature legal rights, but what would that mean?
Researchers argue that giving nature human rights could help ward off an impending 'planetary catastrophe'. But others say we aren't enforcing the laws we already have.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
AIR NEW ZEALAND

upload_2019-3-17_9-10-19.jpeg

had fares to ChCh at 800-00 return from Auckland the money hungry c.....s

a sharehilder 52 pc, intervened/think its the NZ Govt
now 150-00, and free to family of deceased

gee corporates are the worst non compassionate people in the world

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's a mess in my area. Missouri River is flooding and levies are giving way. The Missouri River divides Iowa and Nebraska.
I live just a few miles from the river. High and dry here. Now the interstate is shut down and I'll be driving back roads for work next week. (that is if my work place is still there and not flooded.

Many have lost their homes. Some you can barely see the roofs peeking up from the water.
Couple bud's and I took a drive this AM down by the river. That road now has 3 feet of water.

Drank a beer with a county deputy officer this afternoon. He had been on a rescue and a man lost his life.
Send us prayers please!
www.wowt.com/content/news/FLOOD-UPDATE-Evacuations-road-closings-alerts-for-Saturday-March-16-507230201.html

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My coughing is disturbing my boy and his girlfriend, so much that they made me tea and went out and got me more juice.

Should I get sick more often? :eek:

Reactions: lms28 and rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
again
love Au rural
salt of the earth
feeds te people
as well as all farmers WW

we dont need no wars nor wealth !!!
be nice if we got rid of chemicals, but wtf

Toxic mine 'contaminating river system in far north Qld'
Water from a mothballed mine in south-west of Cairns is leaking into waterways after recent heavy rainfall, the State Government says.

Scientists uncover highly infectious bacteria as cause of ugly veins on mangoes
Scientists have worked out what causes ugly veins to appear in mangoes — a breakthrough that could save the industry millions of dollars each year.

Tassie farmers cash in as hemp hits new high
Australia's booming market for hemp seed is spurring a new wave of Tasmanian growers on to cash in on crop.

Hopes that $25 million road upgrade could help revive Menindee, despite water struggles
Locals in drought-stricken Menindee, in NSW, say a $25m plan to seal a key road could save their embattled town.

Can the Darwin Port's 99-year lease to China be reversed? And what role, if any, did Andrew Robb play?
Can the 99-year lease of Darwin Port to China be reversed, and what role — if any — did Andrew Robb have in the deal?

Tasmanian town of Longford on 'pong alert' as sewage-abattoir stench sends locals packing
Tasmanians in a town routinely assaulted by the smell of sewage and an abattoir are thinking of leaving 'Pongford' for good.

Katherine Gorge up in smoke as Top End burning season starts early
A poor wet season sparks an early start to the Top End's prescribed burning season, almost two months ahead of schedule.

What happens to WA EPA's guidelines now they've been withdrawn?
The WA EPA chair and a law professor discuss what just happened to the greenhouse gas emission guidelines that have been withdrawn.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
todays FYI
not only guns freely available WW huh
share our plastics

sad about former myspace and the loss of sooth the soul music

Before You Go

AFP/Getty Images
  • In the Philippines, a marine biologist discovered 88 pounds of plastic in the belly of a young whale that showed signs of emaciation and dehydration.
  • Scientists are about to restart the two giant facilities in the U.S. that register gravitational waves — the ripples in the very fabric of the universe that were predicted by Albert Einstein more than a century ago.
  • Japan is betting big on hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.
  • Physicist and Dartmouth professor Marcelo Gleiser has won the prestigious Templeton Prizefor his quest to uncover the “mystery of who we are.”
  • MySpace — the once-dominant social media platform that was largely subsumed by Facebook — may have lost a decade's worth of music uploaded by users.