Randy Moss is Gay

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think so. Or are you suggesting if you don't abuse women you are gay ?
I think he is most likely referring to how he said, as much as what he said...

"In my whole entire life of living 30 years, I've never put my hand on one woman, physically or in an angry manner."
If he had said "I have never put my hand on a woman in an angry manner" it would have meant something entirely different.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he is most likely referring to how he said, as much as what he said...

If he had said "I have never put my hand on a woman in an angry manner" it would have meant something entirely different.

this is a jock ... no very good at verbal expression ... probably just meant he never hit a woman

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is a jock ... no very good at verbal expression ... probably just meant he never hit a woman
Yeah, I understand that. Moss is the one who's not too bright, not me. I'm pretty sure English is his primary (probably only) language, and he still has no clue that what he says only very vaguely resembles what he wants it to mean.

Whether it is what he intended or not, his claim was that there are two things he has never done: (1) put his hand on a woman physically, and (2) put his hand on a woman in an angry manner.

Yes, semantics really IS important.

I'm guessing that was the reason for the original post in this thread, and the reason for the parting question in the original post.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SI.com - NFL - Patriots receiver Moss faces battery allegations - Wednesday January 16, 2008 1:30PM

There's your proof. LOL

"I want to make something clear," the Patriots wide receiver said while surrounded by reporters and cameras at his locker. "In my whole entire life of living 30 years, I've never put my hand on one woman, physically or in an angry manner."

Wonder if he realized what he had said...
:biggrin1::biggrin1: U R just so wrong for this:biggrin1::biggrin1: but he did say this...:biggrin1::biggrin1:
Same thing OJ said too...bless his heart!:rolleyes:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
taking that quote out of context.
Context? Out of which context?

whatever he is the best so your just hatin'

go niners!
You are right. Nothing any pro athlete ever does is wrong, nothing they say is worded incorrectly.

Saying "I'm sure that's not what he meant, but it's what he said" is blasphemy.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
However you look at the OP's joke, it's in poor taste and isn't particularly funny. He's denying allegations of abuse and battery against a woman, which isn't particularly humorous to contemplate. Trying to be humorous and implying that Randy is gay (through the imprecision of his language i.e. " by not touching a woman") doesn't compare to the seriousness of the allegation.

Sorry! The humor doesn't work.

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
today i learned that people with big dicks dont have any sense of humor. and that they are sad sad people.

this thread is painful.

DC_DEEP!!.. just let the thread go.. these people are all dead inside!

THEDUDER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

yeah not to mention he is just answering questions. if sat, cormac mccarthy wrote "i know touched a woman in anger or otherwise" i'd assume he was gay. if a profootball player chooses his words poorly when he has tons of microphones in his face i dont.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
today i learned that people with big dicks dont have any sense of humor. and that they are sad sad people.

this thread is painful.

DC_DEEP!!.. just let the thread go.. these people are all dead inside!
You are entirely correct, nsm. Who gives a flying fuck what he said, how the flying fuck he said it, or what the flying fuck he meant, as long as he's making enough money to put food on his family. We shouldn't misunderestimate him.

fiascosauce

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol @ "froydian slip"

some of you are really sad. like that duder up there said, he had tons of microphones and camers in his face, which admittedly he should be used to, but i'd like to see most of u who are ragging on him to be as articulate as he still is every week. especially when you are being confronted on allegations of battery, true or not.

and yeah, its kinda funny that he said he's never put his hands on a woman. it's not funny that people seem to think nobody understands grammar but them, and that we all need to be taught lessons in semantics, while they are failing to see that the entire point of this thread was to make a joke.

yes, athletes do use bad grammar or whatever, but they aren't there to be speechwriters. they play their game, and WE are the ones wanting to know everything they have to say. i'm sure none of us here have ever slipped up at a press conference... *insert eye-rolling smiley here*

again, i appreciate the joke the OP was trying to make, but i don't appreciate DC_DEEP lecturing on sentence structure and making fun of all athletes, one of which i happen to be. and i like to think that i at least come across as eloquent sometimes.

i guess this is where i should just say "flying fuck" as much as possible, while somehow trying to bring george w into the conversation.

lpsg has become very PC and frankly annoying in recent months.