Real fakers.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
If you were going to create a profile in which you pretend to be the other sex, what username would you choose? :cool:

(Or - if you have already done this, please provide a link to your alternate profile :biggrin1: )

I'll start - I would choose "Barbarella" - mainly because of the profound impact that movie had on my developing sexuality. And I'd pretend to be a a 31 year old divorcee who has gone back to school and is now wondering whether the 21 year old business student she's partnered with is packing. :eek: (Hey, I didn't say it had to be believable!)

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll start - I would choose "Barbarella" - mainly because of the profound impact that movie had on my developing sexuality.
That could be a problem. A fetish for transparent armor? Or for toys which bite? Or uber-shag carpet? Or maybe one for Anita Pallenberg? Or, for that matter, Milo O'Shea? The possibilities are endless.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would be an older distingushed wealthy business executive with a 10x6 inch penis, married to a hot powerful business woman with perfect perky round C cup breasts. We'd come here as a couple and talk about our hot sex life and post pictures and vids and invite our favorite memebers to come play.....:biggrin1:

If you were going to create a profile in which you pretend to be the other sex, what username would you choose? :cool:

(Or - if you have already done this, please provide a link to your alternate profile :biggrin1: )

I'll start - I would choose "Barbarella" - mainly because of the profound impact that movie had on my developing sexuality. And I'd pretend to be a a 31 year old divorcee who has gone back to school and is now wondering whether the 21 year old business student she's partnered with is packing. :eek: (Hey, I didn't say it had to be believable!)

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I would be an older distingushed wealthy business executive with a 10x6 inch penis, married to a hot powerful business woman with perfect perky round C cup breasts. We'd come here as a couple and talk about our hot sex life and post pictures and vids and invite our favorite memebers to come play.....:biggrin1:

Which leads to my follow up question... :smile:

After you had gotten a lot of pictures from other people in exchange for your own (presumably fake, since you aren't an older distinguished business exec) pictures, how would you manage to blow off the meeting without being outed as a faker?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response

After you had gotten a lot of pictures from other people in exchange for your own (presumably fake, since you aren't an older distinguished business exec) pictures, how would you manage to blow off the meeting without being outed as a faker?

We need to be careful here or we will give the fakers some more ideas :wink:

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm... I'd be Luke18, the bi-curious emo boy. Luke has kissed a few of his male friends and is nervous about trying for anything more. Meanwhile, he has secretly been having sex with his mum's best friend.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whoops. I forgot that I was supposed to be faking not fantasizing. Erm...scratch the meeting up part...heh. Did I ever say, never include me in a bank robbery? Guess I'm not the worlds best faker, eh well. Hehe.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Also forgot to say what my screen name would be: BigDaddyFuckBucks :biggrin1:

Whoops. I forgot that I was supposed to be faking not fantasizing. Erm...scratch the meeting up part...heh. Did I ever say, never include me in a bank robbery? Guess I'm not the worlds best faker, eh well. Hehe.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd be a 28 yr old woman, with mesmerizing tits, and my screen name would be "OpenForBusiness", although I'd never really charge. :tongue:

:laughing:

How about a 30 year old Jack Kerouac type guy who never seems to stay in one place, claims to be 100% straight, hung but never shows anything but a "bulge" and a few outdoorsy pics of a strapping, tanned, shirtless fellow riding horses, etc. Screen name = "Marlboro Man".

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd be baybee36dd, post some amateur photos and generaly stay very put so no one would find out =P And probably wouldn't push it too much on the chat. I'd probably just be fond of well hung guys and have a well hung boyfriend myself, which would mean I wouldn't be looking for anything other than just see some big penises. I'd have to give it some thought on whether or not I'd be bi =P

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
:laughing:

How about a 30 year old Jack Kerouac type guy who never seems to stay in one place, claims to be 100% straight, hung but never shows anything but a "bulge" and a few outdoorsy pics of a strapping, tanned, shirtless fellow riding horses, etc. Screen name = "Marlboro Man".
Umm, uh... You busy this weekend? [/drool]

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Screen name would be 'Athletic Tart'. I'm a 2nd Kinesiology student in my hometown of Stockholm. For pictures I wouldn't choose anything too over the top, although 'slim with ample tits' would certainly factor in, as would a pale complexion and blonde hair. I would sublty infer that older men rock my world, and let everyone extrapolate that I'm most likely looking for a Sugar Daddy. In Emails I would attach tons of 'college life' pics, me doing shooters, me dancing, me kissing a girl, etc., and would admit to making a LOT of mistakes sexually when I get a few drinks in me.

Once the pics were exchanged and a meeting was imminent, I would send a super-happy-bubbly Email to my prospective suitor saying that I "Met an awesome guy at school and I'm soooooo in love!!. I've never felt this way about anyone before and I think he's my soulmate."

Then I would tell the guy that he's super sweet and that we should still keep in touch, even though I'm off the market.

Any takers??

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would pose as a 20 year old college cheerleader so I could intelligently talk sports to all the drooling guys that PM me asking for more and more explicit pictures of me. Screen name: PomPomBom

I would just play dumb when asked questions I could not answer correctly. Some So Cal college with a passable football team and noted for beautiful blond coeds - USC, UCLA, Pepperdine.

Hey, I'm goin to the beach catch ya later huh?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Once the pics were exchanged and a meeting was imminent, I would send a super-happy-bubbly Email to my prospective suitor saying that I "Met an awesome guy at school and I'm soooooo in love!!. I've never felt this way about anyone before and I think he's my soulmate."

Then I would tell the guy that he's super sweet and that we should still keep in touch, even though I'm off the market.

Any takers??

Goddamnit, I think I wasted 18 months chatting with you.

You fucking cockteasing BITCH.