Recurring Balanitis

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Keeping it dry is key, unless it's a result of herpes or incurable yeast infection and/or related issues. I'm quite serious when I suggest you carry around a small shaker container of body powder that contains nothing but corn starch. Every time you bathe and/or pee, thoroughly wash and dry the head of your dick. Then lavish a good dusting all over your protracted dick. You do this several times a day. EVERY time you pull back to piss (if, in fact you do -- some men don't) you need to keep yourself clean and dusted. Corn starch will definitely work without causing any allergic reaction or compounding the problem.

As for yeast infections in general, it took me more than six months to overcome the constant re-infections I would get after fucking my girlfriend when I was in college. She was just a walking Petri dish of "name that non-specific STD." Fortunately, the days of living with someone who keeps a gallon of vinegar next to the toilet are long gone. Poor woman. It took her years of medical treatment, drugs, and NO SEX to wipe out the pernicious crap that decided to keep house in her vagina.

Hope you don't have to go under the knife.

I can just see you washing it and applying the cornstarch in a public men's room.