Red Spots!!

Jim Dangle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey everyone,

i have restarted PE recently, and im already seeing results.

my girth is expanding rapidly, but i have red spots on my dick. :confused:

i have read that they are negative side effect of the exercises (they are the size of a pinpoint)

will they fade over time? is this a good sign that the extra blood and pressure is causing my penis to expand?

thanks!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Have you been squeezing too hard or jelquing erect?
They usually happens if you overdo the pressure, the tiny blood vessels in the skin actually burst.
They usually disappear completely after 2-3 days but last longer if the blood vessel is bigger.
A proper 5-10 minute warm up will make the blood vessels more flexible and less likely to burst.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These spots, known as "petechiae" are tiny bruises. If the spots are pinhead-sized or smaller they aren't a big deal and can be alleviated with hot wraps and light massage. If they're larger than this, it's a sign that you're doing too much/using too much pressure.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll have to disagree as a Registered Nurse.......having petechiae or small bruises on your penis is a big deal......whatever you are doing is rupturing blood vessels, in other words, causing damage. Continuing to do something that is causing bruises on your penis is not wise.

Jim Dangle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes! nothing to worry about, maybe i heal quickly or something but they are gone now, i got them last night and they were gone when i just went pee. whew! :) that's a relief

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll have to disagree as a Registered Nurse.......having petechiae or small bruises on your penis is a big deal......whatever you are doing is rupturing blood vessels, in other words, causing damage. Continuing to do something that is causing bruises on your penis is not wise.

+1000000

Red spots means you are Overdoing your PE.
Discontinue for a week and let your vessels heal. They should dissapear within a week - but change your routine...

This process isn't an overnight deal - it takes MONTHS not hours to grow your dick. Don't rush it!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its interesting that I never got the red spots. I always made sure I warmed up properly and did a cool down afterward, which is like a warm up. And I am a stickler with safety and PE.

From what I have read, these spots are a normal part of PE. But I got results without ever getting them.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Pinpoint petechiae are usually superficial and affect only the skin, and it's a common side effect of intense PE. That's not to say that these spots are a sign of a good workout nor are they desirable; you shouldn't strive to get them. It's when these spots are larger than pinhead-size that there should be some concern. I'm basing this on my opinion and using my own experience as well as those of countless men that have gotten these tiny spots with no long lasting ill results.

Petechiae is also a common feature among weightlifters- especially after a particularly heavy set. It's not uncommon to see signs of petechiae on a powerlifter's upper body after a set of heavy deadlifts. Again, this is based on my own experience and the concurrent experience of trainees that have experienced the same thing.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pinpoint petechiae are usually superficial and affect only the skin, and it's a common side effect of intense PE. That's not to say that these spots are a sign of a good workout nor are they desirable; you shouldn't strive to get them. It's when these spots are larger than pinhead-size that there should be some concern. I'm basing this on my opinion and using my own experience as well as those of countless men that have gotten these tiny spots with no long lasting ill results.

Petechiae is also a common feature among weightlifters- especially after a particularly heavy set. It's not uncommon to see signs of petechiae on a powerlifter's upper body after a set of heavy deadlifts. Again, this is based on my own experience and the concurrent experience of trainees that have experienced the same thing.
And i based my Opinion on the MEDICAL EDUCATION I received at a UNIVERSITY where I got my DEGREE in Nursing. Petechiae do NOT effect the skin. They are visible through the skin. Petechiae are DAMAGED blood vessels. Continued damage to superficial blood vessles WILL result to damage in the circulatory system in which they are located.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
In PE petechiae goes with the territory.

There is great controversy on this subject however many men get this condition and I have never heard of any kind of permanent damage. Some men are more prone to it than others.

In reality if we take everything literally ALL forms of PE are dangerous. We cannot hang weights because it can have a negative impact on circulation. We cannot vacuum pump because it causes petechiae, we cannot use stretchers for the same reason that we cannot use weights.

OK, I guess we can all go to PE surgeons who have maimed more penises than everything else combined.

In any form of PE there is risk and this risk needs to be minimized at all costs. Never practice PE in an intoxicated condition, never practice PE when you cannot give it 100% attention, and above all research research research what you are doing BEFORE you do it.

People have been injured with jelq, people have been injured with kagels, people have been injured with pumps and all the rest.

But:

People are injured by taking aspirin, people are injured by combining alcohol and painkillers, people are injured by automobile accidents, skateboards, bathroom showers and these accidents all outnumber PE accidents by a wide margin.

I do not disagree with Industrial in that this can be harmful if not done well, but, we need to be very well informed with what we do and we need to know what we are doing and take it slow and easy. If you have a negative side effect from your routine take the time to stop and do a re-assessment of what it was you were doing that created the problem and then alter the equation.

We are never going to eliminate this activity and the only thing that will ever work is education and caution.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And i based my Opinion on the MEDICAL EDUCATION I received at a UNIVERSITY where I got my DEGREE in Nursing. Petechiae do NOT effect the skin. They are visible through the skin. Petechiae are DAMAGED blood vessels. Continued damage to superficial blood vessles WILL result to damage in the circulatory system in which they are located.

Congratulations on your achievement.

These bruises I'm referring to do not typically extend to the penile tunica or fascia underneath, your educational credentials notwithstanding. For the record, I don't believe that petechiae should be the goal of a PE workout and should be avoided if possible. That being said, it's been my experience and those of countless men that have been doing PE and PE related activities for many years that the occasional bout of minor petechiae does not lead to any permanent damage.

I do agree that one should not continue training if these bruises accumulate. One should be fully free of most if not all spotting before continuing any PE.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Uhmmm....theoritical and practical knowledge sometimes does not agree well.

I have been doing PE for 2+ months now, with the red spots from time to time. Big_Al knows I love to go hard and the red spots of pin-head size is normal for my exercise. They will heal within 2-3 days, no pain, no damage. I think cocks may be different from other body parts, I don't know. I still have a very healthy cock so far.

My cock is now bigger from 5.7 to 5.8 grith secured! and a lot stiffer than before. I will post the final result when I could secure 6 inches of grith!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A good rule of thumb that I like to use- if an anomaly (soreness, spots, marks) don't dissipate in 24 hours, it's a sign of overwork. The penis should not be worked out like the biceps, so the goal shouldn't be soreness, spots, etc.- the goal should be added size and improved EQ- all of which comes over time.