redhair/ red pubic hair

Stjamesmax

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I developed a high regard for red heads when a new boy arrived at my school when I was about 13/14 yo

We got on ok but not that tight

One day during a break he had a couple of guys around him and they were arguing in a light hearted way..I tagged on
More or less straight away all I heard was "I'll show you". The group headed off to what was the toilets and I tagged along. The guy Steven Hyatt (his name engraved on my memory) unzipped and produced a cock so big that it seems unreal....he produced a 6inch ruler from his blazer pocket (I suppose he kept it available for occasions such as this)
It was close to half way up his soft cock

When he measured it fully as accurately as possible it was close to 10 inches and I swear no hint of a boner. In fact one guy said get it hard but he ignored that but he did whip back his foreskin and measure his helmet (glans) it was about 2 inches.
Just then the bell went for class and that was that.

I can see the "whole" thing even now many, many years later.

It was both a shock and one of the biggest turn one ever

Once when I saw him he casually put his hand in his trouser pocket and extracted his cock through a hole he'd made. At least 3 inches were totally visible in the open air despite the distance it had travelled!

On another occasion he casually mentioned that he had it strapped down the leg of his trousers!!

The relevance to this thread is that he was a red head and that has stayed with me
As with other posters I have found that most red headed guys seem to be fairly well if not hugely equipped...as far as you can generalise.

Bear in mind the age it was literally 13/14. I don't know if he grew more or that was it. I wish I could find out. If any one knows a Steven Hyatt please let me know