Reintroducing myself

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OK, technically I'm not a new member. I used to be active here, like, a decade ago. I first joined here in 2009 when sex was uncomfortable for my first partner asking for tips and advice, and my research led me to LPSG. It was very helpful! I stuck around and learned a lot, met a few from here for the next 5 years or so. This community was quite something. Like, 90% were just in it to show off their dicks and find them, but there was a gigabrain 5% that went way beyond supporting large penises. 14 years later, I'm a much different person, and seen things my older self wouldn't believe. I still recognize some of the names around here, good to see them around still! I've chat with dozens from back then, so if you're still around and would like to say Hi, do get in touch! To be honest, it's likely that I won't stick around and you'll probably see me do one of this again in 2033, lol. But I'll try!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome back to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

Reactions: pcghabsy