Request for pictures

joeaverage7: Hello,

You'll probably hate me for what I'm about to ask, but given the recent "stolen pic" topic I figured I'd take a shot anyway.

I'm a 39 year old happily married father of two who's had a life long interest in big cocks, specifically in being horse hung myself. I'm just a bit above average in endowment taping in at 7.25" long and about 5.5" around, nice, but not jaw droppingly huge, though I've never had any complaints. Still I've always wanted to be big, huge, massive, OH MY GOD IT'S TOO FUCKING BIG! I've tried vacuum pumps and had fun with the temporary gains the give, (up to 8x6.5) but never had the drive to really stay with a program day in and day out to obtain the (supposed) permanent results.

Since I couldn't make myself hung, and the enlargement surgeries didn't look all that promising, I turned to the internet as a way to safely live out my fantasies. When chat rooms started up a few years back I could go online and live the fantasy of being hung. Nowadays everyone wants to see pictures to prove whatever claims I make regardless of my statement of it being a fantasy or role play only; most women (or men playing women, but I don't care because it's a fantasy for me) don't want to play that kind of fantasy, they want to believe (more) that I'm really as hung as I claim (usually between 13 and 15 inches long and 8 and 10 inches around). So I'm here to ask a favor of you guys over 10" long and 6" around, but the bigger the better. Would any of you be willing to "loan" me some pics of you I could use to help in my online fantasy?

Let me state clearly that I only do online fantasy chatting/cyber sex, I have no intension of meeting people in real life or going beyonds the boundary of chatrooms. I wouldn't post your pictures publicly on any site (as was the subject of complaint in the "stolen pic" thread) and I can show the pictures to my chat partners without putting the pictures up on a website. I won't guarentee that your pictures won't end up some where neither of us want, but I'll do my best not to let that happen.

I'm not sure how I could return the favor. I'd thought of offering money, but I won't because I'd like to retain my anonymity. I've got a doctorate in a very techincal field, so if any of you are in school I could help out with math or science homework, or maybe we could work something else out, e.g. I could give you a run down of my more exciting online sessions.

If you're interested, drop me a line at joeaverage7@hotmail.com (an account I set up just for this) and we can talk.

If you want to "flame" be, go ahead, I'm sure that I deserve it, but I thought I'd be up front about things.

Either way, thanks and I enjoy reading the posts from the really hung guys on this forum.

Joe

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let me suggest that you reconsider your request. You're well-educated, and I'm certain that you'll see the wisdom in not taking your fantasies further by this step:
  1. You're happily married -- I'm sure you'll want to stay that way. As it is, you have the ability to chat without archiving any evidence of your chats. In order to carry out your plan, you'll have to archive photos of naked men on your hard drive to summon up on request. Having to hide these photographs from your wife will be a wedge -- maybe not a large one, but it'll still be an obstacle to openness and trust between you two.
  2. You are increasing your risk of exposure. What if one of your chat buddies recognizes the picture? What if one of your chat buddies is also indulging in some form of deception and is actually a co-worker of yours?
  3. Right now, you're engaging in imaginative fantasy: sure, you're not really 13 inches long, but exaggerating is pretty commonplace on the internet -- your peccadillos are pretty minor right now. What you're contemplating is veering into the realm of outright deception -- your chat buddies won't be imagining a hypothetical penis that might have been yours in an alternate universe; they'll be seeing a definite, actual penis that is not yours. How will you feel about that?
  4. If you don't draw a line in the sand now, when will you? Your chat buddies have been asking to see pictures, and you're unable to say no to them. Trust me, because I've been there -- once they see pictures, then they'll *really* want to see video. "Wanna cam?" they'll ask -- and cams are incredibly cheap these days. Will you be back here in six months asking for Quicktime footage? Right now you have a chance to set your boundaries before they spiral out of control.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Always wise, Mindseye.

JoeAverage, you may see this as fantasy/role play. Others don't. They're looking to actually meet people. I've heard *many* frustrations from guys who chat with guys like you, after being strung along. If you actually consider that not everyone is after the same thing you seek, then you'll realize you're actually kindling a lot mistrust in people.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hello Joe,
I don't think it's a good idea. I joined this group because I felt an "object" when my penis started growing more than boys of my age. It took me quite some time to find out that there are men with a much bigger penis than I have. I might have more than average but that's "all". This supportgroup gives me a lot of usefull information. I struggled for example like others with feelings about the XL-size of my cock. Had problems to find underwear with enough space. Had to deal with medical exams (wow that's a big one!). Didn't know if I had circumcision or a stretched frenulum and couldn't talk with my father about it. Because of the postings that I've read of other men I now know that I'm unique but very, very normal. The size of my penis doesn't make me more or less man. I'm a man because of my inside. My XL-penis gives me lots of pleasure but there are moments I wished I had an S-size.
I can imagine that you're focussed on pics of the hughe ones for your own sexual comfort but you'll have to do it with the pics available. I would never want my pic in the archive of your computer. That's why I haven't made a photo of my lower department to show on LPSG.
I hope you will find support in this group for the way you feel about your sexual needs.
I fully agree with Mindseye an Ponybilt. Thanks guys!

D

joeaverage7: Thanks for the thoughtful replies. I'm not really interested in debating the ethics of what I'm doing, but I can make a few quick remarks:
  • 1.You're happily married -- I'm sure you'll want to stay that way...

Yes, I'd like to stay that way. Yes my private fantasies may provide some small obstacle to openness and trust, but the the same can be said of anyone's private fantasies. I don't want to know about all my wife's ex-lovers or previous sexual encounters, nor do I want to know about her sexual fantasies that don't include me, and I'm sure she has them just as I have fantasies that don't include her. I understand that as part of being married and my wife does as well.

One might also ask if cybersex is cheating, but that's another can of worms.

• 2. You are increasing your risk of exposure. What if one of your chat buddies recognizes the picture? What if one of your chat buddies is also indulging in some form of deception and is actually a co-worker of yours?

I'm not sure I follow that. If the pictures aren't of me, then how could I be exposed? It could be that if a guy gave me his pictures to use he could be exposed if I happen to stumble on someone who knows him, but the chances of that are pretty small because of the number of people online these days and because I'm not asking for facial pictures, but only penis pictures which would make it less likely that some one online would recognize the person to whom the penis is attached.
  • 3. Right now, you're engaging in imaginative fantasy: ... How will you feel about that?

If I understand correctly you're asking how I would feel about deceiving a person I'm chatting with online. The answer to that is that I don't feel badly about it. I would feel badly if I was attempting to lure the person into some kind of actual, physical liason, but I'm only interested in online encounters. Chanecs are the person on the other end of the computer is deceiving me as well, but I don't care. If they're a guy (I'm hetrosexual) pretending to be a woman and the do a good job and I enjoy myself, I don't care. I would use the pictures only to sell the fantasy more. When I go see a movie like Lord of the Rings, I know it's fantasy, but I like that the effects look so real they can fool me, I think it adds to the experience. If I could use a computer to enhance pictures of my own penis in a believable manner (or have someone else do it for me), I'd do that. Perhaps there's someone who could do that for me and that would be a better idea.

I don't care about online deception because I treat all of this as a fantasy and hope my partners do as well. I don't care that several of the guys on here posted altered or "stolen" pictures in the gallery or that a lot of the guys on here exagerate (greatly) their size. I find it exciting to read some of their post (obviously I don't find the post dealing with difficult emotions exciting).
  • 4. If you don't draw a line in the sand now, when will you?

In the end, in my own considered opinion, all lines are drawn in the sand. I'm drawing mine at online still images. When I receive queries like "wanna cam" I say no.
JoeAverage, you may see this as fantasy/role play. Others don't. They're looking to actually meet people. I've heard *many* frustrations from guys who chat with guys like you, after being strung along. If you actually consider that not everyone is after the same thing you seek, then you'll realize you're actually kindling a lot mistrust in people.

I'd agree if I was going into a dating chatroom where people are looking to meet other people for relationships or even casual sex encounters. But I don't frequent those places. I stay in places for cybersex because I don't want to lead anyone on into thinking that there will be anything more to our encounter than online mutaul gratification. I don't string people along with e-mail or otherwise and it's not very often that I have the same cybersex partner, at least I don't know they're the same partner. It could be the same person over and over again under different names, but I don't care.

I don't think it's a good idea. I joined this group because I felt an "object" when my penis started growing more than boys of my age.

I'm sorry you felt that way. I hope you feel more rounded out, so to speak. I'm not trying to objectify anyone. I'm only asking to use some pictures from someone. If there's a person who can digitally alter my own pictures I'd be happy with that as well. But would that mean I'm objectifying the person who digitally alters my pictures because I'm "using" him or her for that particular skill? I can see how a person would be objectified because someone sees them for only one thing (in my case it was my brain since girls in high school only wanted to interact with me when it came time to getting answers for homework or exams), but I'd be happy to be e-mail pen pals with whomever is interested.

Thanks again for the thoughtful replies.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Joe, this is a support group. People join to ask for and provide advice on a range of topics that include but aren't limited to dealing with having a large penis.

The group isn't to advocate for or against your use of others' pictures in deceiving other people. It also isn't a place to solicit this sort of thing, IMHO.

Sounds like your mind was already made up and you wanted approval and pictures. Based on this I also figure your mind is made up about taking and using someone's pictures regardless of what the pics owner has to say about it.

Good luck with the Karma thing.

joeaverage7:
Sounds like your mind was already made up and you wanted approval and pictures.

Well since I asked, I suppose my mind was made up. I'm not looking for approval though, just replying to a few statements made by others.

Joe, this is a support group.

True that's the title, but there's a lot more going on here besides support. If it was merely a support group then why would a picture gallery be part of the site?

Good luck with the Karma thing.

I don't believe in Karma with a capitol K or God with a capital G. I do think that there's some thing to karma though, and as I've stated above I'm aware that I'm being deceived online in chatrooms, so I guess I've gotten that much karma back.

I did expect several negative comments, as yours was, though is was polite, thanks for that.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
...... Would any of you be willing to "loan" me some pics of you I could use to help in my online fantasy?

Let me state clearly that I only do online fantasy chatting/cyber sex, I have no intension of meeting people in real life or going beyonds the boundary of chatrooms. I wouldn't post your pictures publicly on any site (as was the subject of complaint in the "stolen pic" thread) and I can show the pictures to my chat partners without putting the pictures up on a website. I won't guarentee that your pictures won't end up some where neither of us want, but I'll do my best not to let that happen.

I'm not sure how I could return the favor. I'd thought of offering money, but I won't because I'd like to retain my anonymity......

Joe

So you spend your free time lying to other people in chat rooms but you are not lying about wanting pictures to post on others websites? :rolleyes: