revealing sports uniform?

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
I wrestled and played baseball in HS. Wresting was in the fall and all you worn was a very thin singlet, then left NOTHING to the imagination. If you wore a jockstrap, the lines showed through. If you freeballed, your cock and nuts showed. In the Spring I played catcher on the baseball team. Our high school colors wer Orange, Black and White. We wore white pants. They were almost see through. As a cather, of course, I wore a jockstrap with a cup. Everyone knew what I was wearing because you could bee the leg strap of the jock. I remember being embarrassed but my dad said something I will never forget. He said your mom and I gave you life, but it was me that gay you that dick cock and those big nuts!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think I subconsiously joined the swim team initially due to the uniform.. I always had a thing for speedos even when I was a kid I remember seeing the guys in them at my grandma's neighborhood pool.. they were american flag speedos, tyr brand i'm 99% sure.. I always wanted to join then, but unfortunately i wasn't real good at demanding to my parents what I wanted to do so I got stuck in little league baseball which i hated.

Finally got a speedo of my own at age 13/14 then joined the swim team.. was hot seeing all the guys in them though for the record (I wasn't gay then).. or least I didn't know it..

Just one disadvantage is swimmers shower in there speedos usually so thats no fun.

But yes, pre ~1970 the swim meets were naked. It was an all boys school.

In my time, on a hot summers day, the borders would crowd round waiting for water-polo practice to finish, and they would occasionally undress and jump in "starkers". At 14, the sight of a 17 yo's bush and hanging willy were extremely distracting.

Naked swimming sounds fun.. I know I enjoy skinny dipping, though dont know what swimming laps naked would feel like, and I'd think the jump starts off the blocks would be painful.. and wouldn't the dick act like a rudder and cause extra drag?