Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ok confession time. my then ex was seeing a friend of mine and having sex. we split up when i found out. but some time after than she had the cheek to ask a favour to let someone into there house. so i did but my new gf went to we went to there bed put there pillows under her bum and well fucked away making shure both pillows were well lubricated. sprinkled my cum on the sheets put all covers and pillows back. and well felt a bit better inside that night. so have you done anything to get back or just to feel better or was i just wrong?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
a) Revenge threads here, usually just end up berated in general, and the poster in particular, so get ready
b) They typically spiral into an area of nastiness, that we end up having to lock, or delete the entire thread
c) Considering a & b above, they're typically frowned upon
d) Nevermind, I'll let the membership-at-large have at ya. :wink:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Revenge only extends the drama. At this stage you should be seeking refuge from drama, not looking for more of it.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
ok confession time. my then ex was seeing a friend of mine and having sex. we split up when i found out. but some time after than she had the cheek to ask a favour to let someone into there house. so i did but my new gf went to we went to there bed put there pillows under her bum and well fucked away making shure both pillows were well lubricated. sprinkled my cum on the sheets put all covers and pillows back. and well felt a bit better inside that night. so have you done anything to get back or just to feel better or was i just wrong?
Not only beyond childish, disgusting.

Not to mention, if you've moved on with another girlfriend, why are you still harboring this grudge?

Sounds like you're still hung up on your ex. Move on. And grow up.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why would you take your NEW girlfriend and have sex on your old girlfriends bed to get back at her? Do you think your new girlfriend would think its alittle strange that you still harber a grudge when supposedly your hers now and you've moved on?

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

you were wrong, but may it be that the sex and the kick of doing it at a place your not supposed to is a big part of why you felt a little better inside?
I would advise you to let bygones be bygones, and look what you can do to feel better, for example enjoying the relationship with your new GF, and if you both are into it, do it in wild places or whatever, much better way to feel good inside.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let your new girlfriend know how you used her to get back at your ex that you apparently still care so much about. I am willing to bet 5 bucks that she did not know you fucked her with this revenge scheme in mind.

A

AM_092

Ok, I don't have a problem with getting revenge on exes. However, I do have a problem trying to read what the OP wrote! I'm confused about what he actually did...

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, I don't have a problem with getting revenge on exes. However, I do have a problem trying to read what the OP wrote! I'm confused about what he actually did...

Agreed. I don't think English is his first language though. As for the revenge, I have to say it is pretty weak. Not to mention the title of this thread is Revenge or Pay Back Time, which mean the same thing and from what I can tell he failed at really getting revenge.

Moving on with your life, and showing her you don't care about her and are doing fine on your own is the sweetest revenge.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Something about lubricated pillows.:shrug:

Y'a know, they've probably fucked on that bed quite a bit. You just fucked on a patch of dried, bodily fluids.

D_Navengil Nutroll

Experimental Member
Media
for some reason, this brings a thought to mind that president richard nixon said. (i love history so i saw this)

"others may hate you. but they only win if you hate them back". i think that is really true. the relationships i have had, i hate none of them and would never do something nasty to them. even if they hurt me alot at the time. old news. i don't care now.

Last edited: