Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I kind of did a quick search of this but didn't see anything too recent, so I apologize if this is a current thread, but has anybody noticed that jeans have become extremely tight in the crotch region lately? I don't know if I just came late to this but it seems like every pair of jeans I get now are way to tight in the crotch, but just perfectly fine everywhere else. I'm not huge but this almost seems ridiculous. Just wondering if anybody else has run into this.

dabigdikdangler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't understand how brothas get pants tight enough to be skinny jeans but still baggy enough to sag. The shopping logistics must be mind boggling. I'm waiting on dick prints to come back in style like in the 70's. I'm sorry I missed that shit.

Thank God the wearing jeans 5X your size fad is over. OMG - it was the most ridiculous thing I had ever seen!

swellguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Backa;

In regards to your statement "I'm not huge"; um, I think I disagree with that. You look pretty much huge to me. Great dick, man.

About the tight jeans; yes, they are indeed back. Excellent I say.

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How about people just wear clothes that fit and are comfortable and that they look good in? No baggy jeans flopping around our knees. No jeans where you need assistants to help button the fuckers either. The low-rise, ass-hanging-out thing escapes me, too.

Just comfortable, broken-in jeans. Those are the ones that look sexy.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How about people just wear clothes that fit and are comfortable and that they look good in? No baggy jeans flopping around our knees. No jeans where you need assistants to help button the fuckers either. The low-rise, ass-hanging-out thing escapes me, too.

Just comfortable, broken-in jeans. Those are the ones that look sexy.

I'm with that.

D

deleted509196

My boyfriend wears fairly tight jeans, I mean you can see his ass in them and he's got an amazing ass so that's good... but yeah, it's hot. Especially when he has a bulge!