Rhianna to leak Chris Brown nude photos

Media
no matter what anyone here has said, there is never any reason to attack a weaker person than you, especially if you are male and the other is female, and leave her looking the way Rhianna did unless she had a gun to your head and you had one shot at survival. yes she may have goaded him and yes she may have hit him, but there are multiple other more mature and non-violent options to stopping that. If the situation was so bad that Brown had to hit her, he should never have beaten her up to the extent that she was. Chris knows he was wrong and he has said it; he's blaming it all on his daddy issues now. So please all, stop trying to defend him. I understand it couldn't have been unprovoked and i agree that Rhianna must have had something to do with it, but Brown should never have resorted to the level of violence that he had.

Agreed. If it got to the point where some kind of physical action was necessary, at the very least he could've pushed her away and then left. Her pics looked like someone wailed on her.

no one is perfect dont judge him if you dont want to be judged and he is way HOT

No, we're not perfect. But we're also not walking around beating on the people we care about. You don't just shrug off domestic violence because he is "way hot" and famous. If you were the one in a relationship with him and he fucked you up like he did her, I don't think you would be spouting off 'dont judge him, he isn't perfect'

What if Chris is actually a good person and just had a bad moment. What if he came out and said publicly that he did do it and apologized profusely and donated his time to domestic abuse awareness. Would you accept his apology? I'd still love to see his cock however lol

Good people don't abuse the ones they love. He's controlling. I grew up seeing this kind of abuse and no matter how much they apologize, they're still capable of doing it when they reach a certain limit. They say sorry, come back and just do it again....he isnt worth the wasted oxygen. Besides "What if Chris is actually a good person and just had a bad moment." Sounds like something a battered wife would say. Time to realize the kind of person he really is.

*Sorry if I seem mean about this, but I feel strongly about it because of what I've had to witness throughout my childhood.

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
no one is perfect dont judge him if you dont want to be judged and he is way HOT

you dont have 2 be perfect 2 know that hitting a woman is wrong!He should do jail time and become some big hairy dudes girlfriend!Get bitch slapped around when he dosnt put out! see how he likes it then!:biggrin1: