Rimming?

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I love being rimmed, feeling the BF's furry face buried in there and the tongue working my hole. Just fantastic. I'm not that much of a bottom, but being rimmed really well sort of automatically leads to the heels going up. Odd that I find a finger in the ass a bit of a turn off.

My feelings exactly.

As for rimming, I really get into doing it only if Im really turned on to the guy (he's gotta be clean, smooth and have a hot firm butt)... and for me it is usually foreplay for fucking him.

In answer to another poster's question, if rimming is done right, it is a great combination of stimulation AND relaxation. It's a great way to help relax a guy who may not be used to being fucked. It's an amazing sensation if done right.....

As the rimee, my favorite is if a guy is very slow about it, starting with my buttcheeks and only gradually zeroing in to your hole.....the anticipation is almost painful, and when his tongue finally reaches its goal, I moan like crazy.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
absolutely love getting it done, and when I am doing it to a guy I am a booty lickin freak! I had one guy ride my face for almost 30 min before he came and I enjoyed every minute. If getting it done, i like various positions, but usually end up on my back, self sucking while getting rimmed, until I cum in my own mouth.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ive had it done, liked it well loved it. Hubby doesnt go there, never tried it before. Thought about it just dont know if he would like it or tell me not to. Kind of afraid to find out. Plus i dont think i could find it with the thickets of hair in the way.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ive had it done, liked it well loved it. Hubby doesnt go there, never tried it before. Thought about it just dont know if he would like it or tell me not to. Kind of afraid to find out. Plus i dont think i could find it with the thickets of hair in the way.

My experience is that barriers are best broken without asking permission. It's much more impactful that way.

I love to eat (clean) ass, but am totally indifferent to getting my own salad tossed.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Touching the area with fingers can also feel very good, like during regular oral sex. It just intensifies the whole experience. I suggest this as a way to see if someone would enjoy getting rimmed.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not a guy but I _love_ getting rimmed, and returning the favor...good to know someone's sexual history first, though; don't want any Hepatitis sneakin' up on me.

That's how I feel about it. I only had it done once and it was nice but I do not like the guy who did it to me and I've never done it to someone and I haven't had it done since.

I would not do it to someone who is not clean or freshly washed with hot water and soap at all. I know some men are into just rimming whoever and they don't care if the other person is dirty or not but it's not something that I'd want to do. I remember when I first heard about rimming I thought that it was a scat thing out of a Dennis Cooper novel!

Last edited:

D_Harry Erik Shun

Sexy Member
Media
I'm very oral and a blow job always involves licking the balls,taint and hole. Love to run my tongue from the head of your cock to the tip of the toes and all areas in between.
Nothing turns a guy on like a prostrate massage, all the while licking the taint and balls. A further note an ass crack and taint with hair is more pleasurable to the receiver than one that has been shaved.

Nobulcwby69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Getting rimmed is one of my favorite sexual activities. Especially when the guy knows how to work it with more than just his tongue. I use a shower streem enema device to make sure there are no surprises and my doctor says its safe and effective as long as you don't use too strong of a pressure or more than luke warm water. It really turns me on and gives me an incredible hard on in the shower. I love to do it to a guy as well, when I know that he is prepped for play.