Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really have to be totally into a guy to do it ...
Same here. But when I am that into a guy, it may well be my favourite sexual act.

one of my friends had a party and a bunch of us were talking about it.... Tons of totally straight guys are completely down for it.
Sign me up for an invitation to the next party please. I'm there!

holy sweet jesus, YES!!!!!!!!! thats why I always keep the taint and ass shaved. smooth and clean. you just never know...................:wink:
Oooooo - I'm there too! :biggrin1:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
i'm not into anything anal, save for maybe a little bit of touch, but that's it. for answer your question about it feels brah, there's only one way for find out, yah? have your lover get ready for do it. make sure you clean yourself out with one of those blue nose bulb things (you can buy them for like, 2 bucks at soviet walgrees) and warm water. never use an enema brah. they've been linked to rectal and colon cancer.

BTW washing yourself out with that device is known as giving yourself an enema.:biggrin1:

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love being rimmed, feeling the BF's furry face buried in there and the tongue working my hole. Just fantastic. I'm not that much of a bottom, but being rimmed really well sort of automatically leads to the heels going up. Odd that I find a finger in the ass a bit of a turn off.
The BF loves to be rimmed as well. If I put some TLC into it, ( and a drink or two into him ) it's a surefire prelude to a good fuck.

The first time I was ever rimmed led to an earthshaking HFO.

Rocky14441

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok, there have been 3-4 dudes talking about the full experience. Here is my last and (hopefully!) final :biggrin1: question. There is a distinct difference between a prostate only orgasm and a cock orgasm. Is a rimming orgasm then another distinct type?

Wow, he's come up with something I haven't tried!

I'll have to get back you on that one....

Anyway, Rimming Rocks!