Votes: 101 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn nothing like getting rimmed and then pounded balls deep!!
rimming_gif_4.gif

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nothing gets me wilder than getting rimmed. I like to rim too, but when it's done to me I go into heat like you wouldn't believe. To the point that I often warn guys the first time we hook up that if they rim my ass I will rapidly descend into total slut mode. I moan, I pant, I mutter obscenities like a sailor, I spread my legs even wider and my hips and ass start to press back against them. I become absolutely cock crazed and insatiable. That's usually why I give a warning, because getting eaten out means I will beg, entice and demand that they not only give me their cock, but give it to me hard and balls deep and to fuck my hole until they can't cum any more. If I had hole ownership papers with me, which, sadly, I do not, I would hand them over to any guy that rims me and tell him to prove it.

offside

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing gets me wilder than getting rimmed. I like to rim too, but when it's done to me I go into heat like you wouldn't believe. To the point that I often warn guys the first time we hook up that if they rim my ass I will rapidly descend into total slut mode. I moan, I pant, I mutter obscenities like a sailor, I spread my legs even wider and my hips and ass start to press back against them. I become absolutely cock crazed and insatiable. That's usually why I give a warning, because getting eaten out means I will beg, entice and demand that they not only give me their cock, but give it to me hard and balls deep and to fuck my hole until they can't cum any more. If I had hole ownership papers with me, which, sadly, I do not, I would hand them over to any guy that rims me and tell him to prove it.
You have great fur and a nice hairy man ass. I could eat your hole for an day.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rimming is an art, but a lot of guys are afraid to go "down there" for fear of what they might find or, worse, taste. Any guy with a brain in his head will make sure to clean if they are going out looking to hook up or having someone over if they know sex is gonna happen. I can honestly say I can't remember ever rimming a guy (or attempting to) and the guy wasn't clean.
Having said that: the feeling of a guy's tongue on your hole, especially if he is massaging your taint at the same time, is ecstatic! Equally, licking, tonguing and fingering a guy's hole before not only is amazing but it also gives you a preview of how tight he is/isn't going to be.
I guess in the straight world it would be like a guy not licking a chick's vag before fucking her.

offside

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Rimming is an art, but a lot of guys are afraid to go "down there" for fear of what they might find or, worse, taste. Any guy with a brain in his head will make sure to clean if they are going out looking to hook up or having someone over if they know sex is gonna happen. I can honestly say I can't remember ever rimming a guy (or attempting to) and the guy wasn't clean.
Having said that: the feeling of a guy's tongue on your hole, especially if he is massaging your taint at the same time, is ecstatic! Equally, licking, tonguing and fingering a guy's hole before not only is amazing but it also gives you a preview of how tight he is/isn't going to be.
I guess in the straight world it would be like a guy not licking a chick's vag before fucking her.
You don’t want it to be like getting peanut butter out of a shag carpet. Gross
If I’m going down there I expect some sort of maintenance routine.

Reactions: Elizabethrex

Absolutely love rimming!!!

It’s so intimate and a little forbidden to eat out a guy’s ass. I get so fucking hard when getting sucked as a guy has his ass in my face and grinds it on my mouth as he gets more into it. I could rim a guy for hours.

D

deleted1074483

yup when I know a guy and he's perfectly clean all the way in, then I love to rim, I had an ex that would cum bucket loads when I ate his ass out, plus as a total top I see it as my way of warming my guy up and loosening and relaxing him to be fucked:)