illinigradman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
i have some not so much of fan of the thong. but it does support nice. check out my gallery. get yourself a strap I used to wear mine to mow the yard and do yardwork. had one for many years and never played sports. i bought my first cup when I went to get one for my brother for baseball. I figured I was going to play roller hockey and decided to get myself one too. just got a reg bike cup. my wife asks me why I have cups and I said everyone should have one just encase u might need one. and she left it at that.. oh I have 4 cups

a bike
a metal titan alloy shockdoctor
underarmour flex cup
shockdoctor reg cup

also have a few jocks to put them in.. best is UA jock

I just can't agree about UA jocks. I find them lame. the pouch doesn't wrap around my nuts properly.

bayamon_55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i had a few and briefs. they come apart at the seams quickly and they have no basket room or suupport. horrible underwear. i do not buy it anymore.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
My main reason is that parents might think it odd that i dont play sports, yet wear a jock. Too oppressing in thought?
How old are you really?

Im seriously not meant to buy one! I tried again going to TJM, and again they didnt have em. The closest marshalls where i saw em @ is too far away, wish they had one closer to where i lived!
Too far to ride your bike?

Still havent been able to find/see rips jocks @ tjm or ross. Gotta wait til a holiday rolls around
Why?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
check out my gallery. get yourself a strap I used to wear mine to mow the yard and do yardwork. had one for many years and never played sports. i bought my first cup when I went to get one for my brother for baseball. I figured I was going to play roller hockey and decided to get myself one too. just got a reg bike cup. my wife asks me why I have cups and I said everyone should have one just encase u might need one. and she left it at that.. oh I have 4 cups
So I'm guessing your wife doesn't know you're "80% gay" either?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
oh and she knows about my sexuality she knew beffore we got married thank u very much
That's cool. It just sounded like you were dancing around the issue having a jock fetish with her. Seems like if she knows you're almost totally gay, a jock fetish wouldn't be a big deal, and you could tell her that too.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
i love all underwear even boxers i wear all kinds but i do not wear thongs , i own some but never wear them

she knows all and i just chat online only have sex with her
Cool. Whatever works for both of you. You don't need to explain or defend yourself.

I just think being open and honest is a prerequisite in a relationship. Not everyone feels that way.