Robbie Williams

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think if ur trying to be funny, in asking WHO IS ROBIN WILLIAMS? its bombed.

well, let me ask this...HAVE U EVER HEARD OF THE SEARCH ENGINE CALLED GOOGLE?
if not, its the best thing since the INTERNET. go to www.google.com
and type in the search field ROBIN WILLIAMS ACTOR..

if u need help with finding Google on the INTERNET, perhaps you can ask a friend or school buddy...teacher, librarian, parent, neighbor...someone that will bring u up to speed...
i find it answers ALL MY QUESTION THAT i run across....read what i find, and if asked i can offer up an opinion on what i read and now know...understanding that not all that is read on the INTERNET is going to be so...but google-ing ROBIN WILLIAMS...i suspect the links on his bio are going to be accurate..
and for the record..ROBIN WILLIAMS donates more time and his money for AIDS than any other Actor in Hollywood...save it be Elizabeth Taylor...and if u don't know her...google her name...you will be reading for a few weeks on her bio.

hope u found this helpful...

tommiet

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Excuse me fella! I know who ROBIN Williams is. This thread is about ROBBIE Williams...two different people...doosh!

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
His brand new album called "Reality Killed the Video Star" is produced by one of the best producers in the story of pop: Trevor Horn.

The album title is based on the song "Video Killed the Radio Star" from The Buggless (the group in wich Trevor Horn was a former member singing and playing bass guitar).