Robby Benson's cut-off shorts in Harry and Son..

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not one of Paul Newman's best, but can Benson's cut-off shorts be any higher and tighter....He easily was the Taylor Lautner of the 70s and early 80s. I always thought he filled nicely in those cut-offs he worn throughout the 70s and 80s. Hard to believe he is the voice of the Beast in Beauty and The Beast. I always wondered if he was wearing any underwear in those cut-offs. :biggrin1: Curious to know....

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow I gotta see Harry and Son! I remember seeing Robbie Benson in 1 or 2 movies in the mid 80's kinda before I realized I was gay. I remember having an intense attraction to him but not really comprehending what the feelings meant.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Probably wearin' bikini-briefs under them cut-offs...mmmmmmm

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He also is married to Karla DeVito, backup singer for Meatloaf during his early solo years. Lucky girl! You probably do remember the song from The Breakfast Club, "We Are Not Alone", being played during the dancing scene. Not to mention her brief solo career with minor hits like "It's A Cool World Or What?"....anybody remember that?

I'll try to hunt some pics down...

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember as a kid in the '70s thinking that Robby Benson was oddly "close" to Burt Reynolds, with whom I think he filmed a number of movies. Of course, Burt has always been suspect in my opinion. (Obviously I'm not in their bedrooms, so I have no proof of anything!)

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But the funny thing is that Paul Newman(he was the director, writer, and producer of Harry & Son) had Robby Benson's shirtless for about 80 or 90 percent of the whole movie, wearing only those cut-offs. I guess Newman had a thing for Robby as well. :rolleyes: Can you blame him? LOL.

Reactions: kingster1000

dakingfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for this thread! I had a crush on him, too and had forgotten how good looking he was. He has also blossomed into a very handsome man.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He still has one of the most beautiful eyes ever. There was another star that had similar eyes like Robby and it wasn't the one that Kirstie Alley reported thanking him for laying the big one. This one was around the same time as others in the 70s. I forgotten his name.