Running Clothes

johnybig123

1st Like
Media
Hey everybody, I was just wondering what people wear under those tight running clothes, like for track that are made of a spandex material. Some guys wear track shorts over them but some don't and you can see everything. I attached an image of what I'm talking about-- It's small by the way. it's one of my friend's who runs track & it seems like you can see everything? I had no idea he even had junk but now I see he does and it even looks like he's circumcised through the clothes. Do you guys think i'm right? & anyway what do people wear? Just puzzled, thanks

Attachments

Reactions: saclove

california8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ya it's a difficult picture to see, but i love it when you can see their junk through their shorts. I think sometimes that guys wear something to even make it stick out more noticeably!!

What DO guys wear under it? Is it possible to free-ball it and not let your dick fall out? ANY REAL RUNNERS HERE?

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I used to run long distance and I wore nothing under my running shorts. I also always cut the liner out of swimwear because it rubs me. This can lead to some very revealing clinging action once its wet.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I typically wear a runner/swimmer jock. There have been times when I was running later at night where I wore nothing under my shorts. Being dark, nobody would notice a pop-out.

WaSwimmer

Experimental Member
Media
Interestingly, I've got a bit to add after a recent 'twist' on my experiences.

The day before a local marathon I was scheduled to run I dropped my motorcycle. While I wasn't severely injured in any other way, it was immediately apparent that I'd either slightly crushed a testicle or suffered torsion. Whaaaaa! talk about pain.

At any rate, I didn't want to NOT run so I thought I'd try a suspensory under my running tights. I hate wearing a jock 'cause I feel so compressed, so I tried on the suspensory. Wow. In spite of the fact that I woke up barely able to get out of bed, by the time the race started a few hours later I had no pain and was able to run the entire thing without so much as a twinge. And still had a nice looking package with no binding or chafing. Whoda thunk?

I may end up running every time with a suspensory. It was all good. I wore the kind with a leg straps like a jock, not the other kind that is just the sack.

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
Hey johnybig123, I wear a pair of loose running shorts and a swimmers jock or a pair of Calvin Klein briefs underneath. I have freeballed on a couple of occasions when the briefs and jocks needed to be laundered, but it is really obvious to the casual observer that I am hangin' loose. Ask anyone who is a runner and they will tell you that you do not have to be gigantic to be noticed. I do not like the feeling of being bound up but it's appropriate when I am running in a local park that is being visited by families, and I don't want to cause injury to my balls because I did not have proper support.

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A friend of mine and I have occasionally sat on a park bench and taken quick glances at what we appreciatively call "floppies" on passing runners. We don't point, we don't stare, and we try not to offend. It's just a sort of nature watch.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll usually wear a long tank shirt over my running shorts. If I am running shirtless, I wear a compression short under the running short. Gets too much attention otherwise and the gf insists that I need to "support" it more.

dickbeater27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I run cross country and track and i dont wear anything under the running shorts. as for the sprinters in the speed suits, i dont really know. I think some of them just wear another pair of compression shorts under their spandex and some wear underwear and other freeball. I think it just depends on what they are omfortable with and if he uniforms are see through or not

cchh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gone commando the past 5 yrs, feels great. The balls just pull up to the body to handle the bouncing, just they're supposed to do.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't wear anything under running shorts that have a brief liner, as if they are properly sized the brief liner provides adequate support without adding extra fabric,

if the shorts don't have a liner or if I have removed the liner then I will wear a swimmers jock, it can be a hot look, though can be a bit revealing if they are the side split short running shorts...

I use to wear briefs to run in, but now I prefer the running shorts with the liner the best, as it is softer than briefs and allows things just the right about of floppyness to give a hot look and be comfortable without being obscene...

From what i've heard most guys don't wear anything under the speed suit uniforms, just like most wrestlers don't wear anything under their singlets.

bumbleball

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I never wear anything under my running shorts. If it has a liner, that is enough. I wear nylon running shorts with the split in sides. My cock and balls feel free and bounce. I love when people look at me coming down the road. there is a brand by soffee. nylon tricot used by military...often called ranger panties. They are so comfortable....and see thru

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my family we all freeball, and my older brothers ran track and played football too. never any problem with injuries to the groin.

benoweed

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear tights for running, with nothing under it. And yes, you can see the full outline of my package, but I don't mind. I have a nice package, I might as well show it...

Londinium

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Running shorts with a liner are designed to be worn with nothing underneath and if they are black then your modesty won't be compromised too much. If you want to show off go for coloured shorts. It they don't have a liner then compression shorts underneath is best in my opinion.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you watch track and swimming events, espically track, they don't wear nothing under their one piece suits. It's all about comfort and nobody worries about what's showing.

For swimmers it's the waist band that needs to be tight so when they dive in no water gets into the belly, as it would cost them the race. I was a swimmer an runner in the military and wore speedos and shorts, never wore anything under them.