swinglow28
Experimental Member
While I find him a bit too pretty, I completely understand why people find Ryan Phillipe hot.
That said, while reading the thread, it struck me how many of us keep wishing that our favorite actor is hung. Having lived in both LA and NYC, I have to say that seeing many actors in person kills the fantasy. Reality check is that most of them are shorter, skinnier, more bloated, etc. than on screen. And reality is that most of them have average cocks, since, most of the population's cock will fall in the 6-7" category. Not to be a downer to the party, but just being pragmatic.
A few men who are found much hotter in person than on screen were Jake Gyllenhaal, Kyan from Queer Eye, Brian from Queer as Folk, and John Cameron Mitchell.
That said, while reading the thread, it struck me how many of us keep wishing that our favorite actor is hung. Having lived in both LA and NYC, I have to say that seeing many actors in person kills the fantasy. Reality check is that most of them are shorter, skinnier, more bloated, etc. than on screen. And reality is that most of them have average cocks, since, most of the population's cock will fall in the 6-7" category. Not to be a downer to the party, but just being pragmatic.
A few men who are found much hotter in person than on screen were Jake Gyllenhaal, Kyan from Queer Eye, Brian from Queer as Folk, and John Cameron Mitchell.