Ryan Reynolds

Dude,
that son of a bitch...
look at his body..
that is -exactly- what I want.

You and me both. He looked pretty much the same in Blade Trinity.

The upshot is that my frame is naturally the same as his...the downside is that I've got a shitload of work to do to lean it down to that level.

"cycles"???

Yes, when people introduce exogenous hormones into their bodies, it's normally done in a cyclical routine...a period of time using the hormone followed by a recovery period where none is taken. This is particularly important with anabolic steroids because their usage suppresses the body's natural production of testosterone, and causes the testicles to atrophy. The longer the usage phase of the cycle lasts, the more difficult it becomes for the body to recover its natural balance once usage stops.

Women's birth control pills are another example of an artificial hormone cycle...they're typically taken consecutively for three weeks, followed by a week off.
 
ummmm steriods..
for sure.
it is no secret that brad pitt, edward nortan, and countless others in hollywood do a few 'cycles' before a movie like that.


The picture DJG posted was from Blade. He worked out really hard because his character was supposed to be ripped.
 
Dude,
that son of a bitch...
look at his body..
that is -exactly- what I want.
http://www.comicon.com/thebeat/images/rr4174.jpg


yeah he was the ONLY reason to watch that dreary remake of the horror classic.
Well you could always fight Alanis for him ya know, in fact I really don't think she would offer much resistance at all :wink:

Ryan is a big health nut from what I have heard and is dilligent about his diet and working out .

:banana:
HORSE
 
'roids, diet, witchcraft.... who gives a shit! I just want to look at him.

<< and maybe lick him >>

<< oh, who am I kidding? I would bend over the kitchen table for that! >>
 
'roids, diet, witchcraft.... who gives a shit! I just want to look at him.

<< and maybe lick him >>

<< oh, who am I kidding? I would bend over the kitchen table for that! >>

Agreed!:biggrin1:
 
I was watching BladeIII and the scene with Renyolds without a shirt is great. I want to know if any one has any nudes of this guy. If the rest of him looks as good as his abs and chest then man is truly blessed. Thanks for your help.