Ryan turney

that pic of him in the grey boxers with his hard on on full display, with his hairy muscles in view excites me so uniquely
Yessss visible dick on a fully clothed guy is so hot. Ryan takes really sexy pics its a shame he stopped doing onlyfans at all
 

Attachments

Not that i've seen it, but going more than one month without posting anything... I take it as worse than cancelling it. And it's been nearly a year since he's done any cosplay for OF too.
I agree, ghosting is indeed worst. I mean I get people have lives, jobs and other stuff but if something comes up a notification post should be made, "sorry guys, Ive beeing going through things" "my job is takingup my time" "Im visiting with my family" or if he is in the process of canceling again let the PAYING SUBS know.
Because regardless of it they're still paying for content they are not getting in other words wasting their money. I bet he checks his page when its time to get paid tho lol as they all do. But you get my point.

side note, he always has time to post stories on instagram of him in bed or at the gym but not enough to click a pic of himself in the bathroom after the shower. Thats how most cosplayers are on OF sadly
 
I agree, ghosting is indeed worst. I mean I get people have lives, jobs and other stuff
Hard agree to all of it, if you're getting paid to create content on OF that's kind of a job too. Simply saying "I wont be able to post for the next couple of days/weeks/months some stuff came up" takes literally no effort, specially when he's posting thirst traps on twitter on both in and out of cosplay.
Being very specific with examples like when he posted pics wearing a Daphne dress on twitter and never on OF, also posted screencaps of a video where he seemed to be like playing with his ass on formal pants, no sign of it on OF either... A damn shame too cause his content is usually pretty good, when there's any
 
Hard agree to all of it, if you're getting paid to create content on OF that's kind of a job too. Simply saying "I wont be able to post for the next couple of days/weeks/months some stuff came up" takes literally no effort, specially when he's posting thirst traps on twitter on both in and out of cosplay.
Being very specific with examples like when he posted pics wearing a Daphne dress on twitter and never on OF, also posted screencaps of a video where he seemed to be like playing with his ass on formal pants, no sign of it on OF either... A damn shame too cause his content is usually pretty good, when there's any
No no those are the points I was making, I said I understand people have lives and other stuff outside OF but I also pointed out that people are paying money out of their pockets to him for something he promised but wasnt given. Notifying them about when youre gonna be posting does not take any stress to do like you said. And like I said he has plenty of time to post memes, gym selfies and him hanging out with his friends all day but no time to snap a pic of his dick or ass for OF which would literally take seconds.

Hes just like two other cosplayers that come to mind, no time for OF but plenty of time to go to parties, be on social media all day and play games on twitch all while their paying subs are left hi and dry, OF needs to have a department that investigates crap like that
 
I agree, ghosting is indeed worst. I mean I get people have lives, jobs and other stuff but if something comes up a notification post should be made, "sorry guys, Ive beeing going through things" "my job is takingup my time" "Im visiting with my family" or if he is in the process of canceling again let the PAYING SUBS know.
Because regardless of it they're still paying for content they are not getting in other words wasting their money. I bet he checks his page when its time to get paid tho lol as they all do. But you get my point.

side note, he always has time to post stories on instagram of him in bed or at the gym but not enough to click a pic of himself in the bathroom after the shower. Thats how most cosplayers are on OF sadly
Or working full time or 2 jobs to pay rent
 
Or working full time or 2 jobs to pay rent
Which is something I do as well so I understand, like I said I know people have jobs and other responsibilities but Onlyfans is one of those responsibilities as well as long as hes still taking his subscribers' payments every month. It may not be enough to pay his bills but that's still money coming out their own pockets and going into his for content they were promised and not getting. Long as he's cashing out his account on there, theyre entitled to his content or a refund if hes not gonna post anything without notice
 
Or working full time or 2 jobs to pay rent
Let's pretend this is a valid argument (it isn't, he is charging for a service and not providing for said service).

He goes to the gym almost everyday based on the stories he uploads to his IG. Surely that does not count as working full time or 2 jobs, but rather a hobby. He also is frequently posting memes both on his IG and twitter, which does not also sound like a source of income to pay rent. Maybe he can cut out 10 mins out of his hobbies to provide the service he is getting paid for?

Honestly people need to read what they just typed before pressing "Post" instead of going simp chimp mode.
 
Which is something I do as well so I understand, like I said I know people have jobs and other responsibilities but Onlyfans is one of those responsibilities as well as long as hes still taking his subscribers' payments every month. It may not be enough to pay his bills but that's still money coming out their own pockets and going into his for content they were promised and not getting. Long as he's cashing out his account on there, theyre entitled to his content or a refund if hes not gonna post anything without notice
i"m sorry but paying for sex work/porn is something that can never be defended, if ya not getting what you want, never sub again and move on
 
i"m sorry but paying for sex work/porn is something that can never be defended, if ya not getting what you want, never sub again and move on
Im not defending anything, not that theres anything wrong with buying porn, but that was a generalization Onlyfans or anywhere else if you paid for a service or certain advertised content then you're entitled to get it as long as payment has been made.
 
He goes to the gym almost everyday based on the stories he uploads to his IG. Surely that does not count as working full time or 2 jobs, but rather a hobby. He also is frequently posting memes both on his IG and twitter, which does not also sound like a source of income to pay rent. Maybe he can cut out 10 mins out of his hobbies to provide the service he is getting paid for?
Good point, dude literally has all the time in the world to post sex memes, and pics of himself flexing in gym mirrors with his butt outline but cant spare a fews seconds to snap a pic without the shorts on hell he could do it when coming out of the shower it wouldnt take anytime at all but eh....he aint the only ghost on that site lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: thethedieu
i"m sorry but paying for sex work/porn is something that can never be defended, if ya not getting what you want, never sub again and move on
lmao pathetic low effort deflection

no one here is actually subbed to his OF because we know he is a scammer

people jumped up to whiteknight his scamming saying he has to pay rent or some other stupid excuse to which we replied that ain't it

he offered a service. people paid for it. he didn't deliver, offered an explanation, nor refund it. ergo he is a scammer.

it's very basic to understand, but by all means keep defending the straight dude so he can continue on queerbaiting.
 
lmao pathetic low effort deflection

no one here is actually subbed to his OF because we know he is a scammer

people jumped up to whiteknight his scamming saying he has to pay rent or some other stupid excuse to which we replied that ain't it

he offered a service. people paid for it. he didn't deliver, offered an explanation, nor refund it. ergo he is a scammer.

it's very basic to understand, but by all means keep defending the straight dude so he can continue on queerbaiting.
i'm not really defending him I think he is just another basic scammy OF guy who isnt worth spending your money on in the first place
 
i'm not really defending him I think he is just another basic scammy OF guy who isnt worth spending your money on in the first place
Correction a basic queerbaiting scammy OF guy, also was curious so I checked, he was logged onto his OF just yesterday so he is indeed still taking money. I bet if they went on his social media he probably has gym and thirst pics from the gym too lol