Scent of a man

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to wear Ralph Lauren's products, years ago, before they were sold at the dollar store...

But I developed an allergy to whatever they use to make the cologne. So, now, it's just me and the scent of soap and water. I can and do use those Old Spice body spray things, and have never had a complaint.

But guys (and girls), a word of advice: cologne is supposed to be just a "hint" of fragrance, just a "whiff"---you don't have to take a bath in it. They don't need to smell your cologne from the back of the room as soon as you walk into it. What's really fun is if you've bathed in it, then someone else has bathed in another one that clashes.

There is nothing worse than being allergic to the cologne worn by the man (or woman) you want to get with---

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never wear cologne. Occasionally use some body spray... BOD Really Ripped Abs (hey, it's cheap and it smells nice lol).

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Givenchy Gentleman, Very Irresistible, Play
Davidoff Adventure
Terre d'Hermes
Christian Dior Eau Sauvage, Farenheit
Hugo Boss Orange
Pasha de Cartier
Acqua di Parma
Bulgari Black
Calivin Klein Obsession, Encounter, One

:smile:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can understand how men might feel the need to cover up their own natural scent when in public, but it has never appealed to me... Colognes and perfumes just remind me of my grandparents bathrooms... ;)

A/B

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I honestly have never gone out to a party wearing the original Abercrombie and Fitch Woods that I haven't gotten laid. Probably why it goes for upwards of $200 a bottle on ebay.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Chanel Antaeus is my signature scent during the day, and Chanel Pour Homme on a special occasion. But they're pretty strong, so my husband has begun to insist on a subtler scent, namely Terre d'Hermes, I have spoiled nostrils; these scents don't come cheap. Birthdays, Christmas and Duty Free help a great deal.

Oh, and Old Spice Classic stick deodorant. My father's side of the family are big sweaters, and so we need to go ballistic on our armpits.