Sean o'donnell

BluuSong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He seems to really have been playing into feet fetishism tbh. I feel like almost every day he posts pictures that show his feet in angles like this, and I’m sure he knows what he’s doing, knowing that there are models who purposefully avoid posting pictures with their feet in them because they get messages about them.

Attachments

kagenkegel

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He seems to really have been playing into feet fetishism tbh. I feel like almost every day he posts pictures that show his feet in angles like this, and I’m sure he knows what he’s doing, knowing that there are models who purposefully avoid posting pictures with their feet in them because they get messages about them.
That feet looks so tasty! Would love to nibble and suckle on it senseless!!!

tomhollandstitties

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
4 days ago: “im PrEtty sICK of LOOkInG AT notHIng but MY faCE ON IG”

Meanwhile 3 out of the last 4 posts of his are selfies.

Idk why I continue going on his social media, I genuinely get annoyed. Sean yet again trying to be quirky and relatable in his latest caption. Claiming he was disappointed waking up today realizing it wasn’t Friday. Why? Everyday is the weekend for you.

tms88

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
4 days ago: “im PrEtty sICK of LOOkInG AT notHIng but MY faCE ON IG”

Meanwhile 3 out of the last 4 posts of his are selfies.

Idk why I continue going on his social media, I genuinely get annoyed. Sean yet again trying to be quirky and relatable in his latest caption. Claiming he was disappointed waking up today realizing it wasn’t Friday. Why? Everyday is the weekend for you.
Sean is so desperate to be relatable he's achieving the complete opposite. He's so far away from reality he can't even pretend to relate anymore. It's painful to see.

He's a walking contradiction.

whtaft

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His lack of conscientiousness is actually bizarre. He’s so unaware of his privilege that it is truly sickening. I’ve commented in the past on his posts where he wrote how he’s an advocate for equality. I said something along the lines of how he’s in such a unique position as an influencer to be more vocal and specific about social justice, but he never addressed it and just continued to post staged selfies. Yuck.

Also, how about those Warby Parkers? My guess is the lenses have no prescriptions in them.

Reactions: tms88