See-through shorts

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love wearing a pair of gym shorts in the summer if I'm just lounging around, doing housework, working out, or running errands. And I always go commando. I've always been a fan of gym shorts that show a nice outline of my cock, and also that are a bit see-through. I found a pair of blue ones the other day, and when I wear them with no underwear, they are very see-through. They're a little too see-through to wear in certain places, but I have them on today when I was bike riding, working in the yard and sunbathing. I attached a pic of me in them, hopefully it works, never uploaded a photo to this site before.
Anyone else have shorts like this? And pics?
Really nice sexy outline and love to see it when I'm out and about,. I got some mesh shorts a while ago and removed the ball bag, really let my tackle flop nicely and show - had to be careful where I wore them, eventually they just wore out and couldnt find replacements, just had to switch to silky shorts and those I could over up to the waist band

Reactions: CantShowCock

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love those too since they are so soft and breathable. Back in college my housemate asked if I was going commando cause he can see my dick swinging when I walk around the house. Got excited knowing other guys saw it

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went and picked up a friend the other day from the gym. We were going for a drink, and he walked out in some mesh 'basketball' shorts. As he walked towards my car, I could see his big bulge sticking out. They weren't see through, but the bulge was hot (I've seen him naked before so I guess it was ok they weren't see through.) I love guys in basketball shorts, whether see through or not. It's soo hot!
Guys in gym shorts are so hot. Young guy at gym over the weekend had either a very large cock or a semi pitching a great tent down the leg of his shorts. Keep putting his hand over it making me think he was trying to suppress a hardon. Looked early twenties so imagine a big dick rubbing against nylon shorts makes for an easy hardon

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A couple of yellow ones.
1d94b4471b2f6287e0f4bb34cf4bb22f.jpg
tumblr_n5uayjn8Ws1scklggo1_500.jpg