Seeing your father naked ( 18+ only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Two favorite stories here.. 1) Guy naked at pool bath house and 2) Seeing my father naked at home growing up. Have told these stories the most and never get tired of re-telling them.

As far as my father's cock I'll say one thing- If I could have the same size, shape and overall appearance of my Dad's cock as I remember it as a kid, there wouldn't be a better looking large, uncut cock. But, that is probably how most pre-pubescent boys view their father's cocks.

There was no incest involved. It was only big dick appreciation.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
penetraciones037.jpg

Jdubyaa007

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I used to go skinny dipping with my dad and brothers. It was never an issue for us, though my mother had serious issues if we tried to run around the house nude, lol.
We used to go swimming all the time to but in the winter that meant the school pool and public showers so yea

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was young, I always showered with my dad. I don't remember anything that happened, but I didn't think there was anything wrong. Mom later suggested to my Dad that I take a shower with him to save some time (we only had 1 bathroom). He got kinda embarrassed and said no. That is when I realized that it had been many years since I had taken a shower with him. I also thought there was something really wrong with being naked around him.

I joined a local gym when I was in high school. It was a very small gym. They had locker rooms but no showers.. I remember my Dad joining me a few times. I saw him naked in the locker room when we would change clothes. He was a little longer than I was, but I was definitely thicker. And while I am circumcised, he was uncut. That was the weirdest thing for me, up until then, I had never seen an uncut dick.

auchincairn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
well i bathed with my dad on a regular basis from when i was a baby till my teens and even then we still had the odd shower together, either to save time or just for fun. my dad knew i was in awe of him and he loved to show off. he was a very lovely man. a good man. best i ever knew. he is the man by which i still set my baseline for masculinity. and HELL was he impressive as only a 6'5'' ginger hairy WE scots farmer could be. It's so very natural for boys to be in awe and fascinated by their dads and vice versa. Am not surprised it often leads on from just looking. If these things are consensual then am not sure what the harm is. All feels a little natural in many ways. I know that;s not very pc but hey...

Maxtex99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
well i bathed with my dad on a regular basis from when i was a baby till my teens and even then we still had the odd shower together, either to save time or just for fun. my dad knew i was in awe of him and he loved to show off. he was a very lovely man. a good man. best i ever knew. he is the man by which i still set my baseline for masculinity. and HELL was he impressive as only a 6'5'' ginger hairy WE scots farmer could be. It's so very natural for boys to be in awe and fascinated by their dads and vice versa. Am not surprised it often leads on from just looking. If these things are consensual then am not sure what the harm is. All feels a little natural in many ways. I know that;s not very pc but hey...
wow great story ... i wanna have a dad like your !! you are so lucky

auchincairn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
wow great story ... i wanna have a dad like your !! you are so lucky
ohi know how lucky i was. my dad was quite some man and i dont just mean physically but just as a man he was incredible. Gave me the bench mark for what a real man is and does. I cherish all my memories of him. THE best upbringing for any lad i think.

Maxtex99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ohi know how lucky i was. my dad was quite some man and i dont just mean physically but just as a man he was incredible. Gave me the bench mark for what a real man is and does. I cherish all my memories of him. THE best upbringing for any lad i think.
i really wanna have an "all-day" benchmark as a da or a bro, i had to discover that only the first time i went in an adult swim training and i understood what mean be a real man

Reactions: elbinho76

auchincairn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i really wanna have an "all-day" benchmark as a da or a bro, i had to discover that only the first time i went in an adult swim training and i understood what mean be a real man
when was this? i used to love going with my dad swimming and showering with him in front of other dads and lads an seeing their obvious interest in him. Going tomeet him after rubgy matches in the locker room was amazing too. a lot of grown big hairy men naked, drinking and messing about. HOT!

Maxtex99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
when was this? i used to love going with my dad swimming and showering with him in front of other dads and lads an seeing their obvious interest in him. Going tomeet him after rubgy matches in the locker room was amazing too. a lot of grown big hairy men naked, drinking and messing about. HOT!
i was 18 yr old ... too old for the younger team ... i never had this lucky because my dad doesn't play sports anymore
the result is that i'm so shy with my parents about nudity ... more than strangers

Status
Not open for further replies.