Seeing your father naked ( 18+ only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every evening my dad wears just his tighty whities and a shirt around the house once he gets undressed for the day. Can't tell you how often he naps on the couch and you can see his wood showing! And shaving naked as well, must be their generation thing. I live in an old farm house too with one bathroom. But dad did fill his tighty whities out better than I ever did!

While my family was against nudity (mostly) it was ok for us to all run around in our underwear. I've mentioned that I only saw my father naked on rare occasion, but I saw him in his underwear all the time. Much like you, you could sometimes see his hardon, which filled his briefs very nicely. I always hoped I'd fill my own out like his when I matured. I think I've done nicely, in the end.

I saw my father naked fairly often.in the swimming pool changing rooms, once saw him on the landing half hard after hearing him and my mother screwing.

That was always the awkward moment, bumping into him in the middle of the night going to the bathroom. Him with a chub from my mother's charms, lol, and me with one because I seemed to always have one at the wrong time then, lol.

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After being burned by the Mods on LPSG and having my comments removed and my account blocked for a month... I will attempt to share my comments on this post again, censored of course.

I have many memories of seeing my father naked. He had the appearance of a super hero in my eyes and I always looked up to my dad.. he was a great man. Sadly I've lost him to cancer two years ago.

Anyhow, I mentioned (in my deleted comment) 100% true memories of mine.. and even though many others mention they were not adults while sharing their memories of seeing their Dads naked.. I digress. No harm, no foul I guess.

So I have a lifetime of awesome memories of my father. I have lots of memories as an adult, having opportunity to see him naked (when I was over 21 years old), and him seeing me. We would go to the gym together, swimming out in the country (skinny dipping) and even when we lived in the smaller house with one big bathroom.. Dad and I shared some hurried adult showers together to save time and water, when we were in a hurry to get to work.

All this said, I can't share other memories but if anyone has questions I will answer honestly, in private. Kevinmiles78@yahoo.com

I'm grateful for my time, 37 years of my life, with my Dad. I'm also glad I inherited his genetics as we are almost identical body types and below the belt too. Dad had an inch thickness on me but I had an inch length on him. ;) One of my best Memories is of morning coffee with Dad and seeing him "flopped out" of the fly oh his old, thin, worn boxer shorts! What can I say.. the thin cotton couldn't contain him! ;)

Great thread and thanks for letting me share! (Again even though I had to edit).. thanks guys, Kevin

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
While my family was against nudity (mostly) it was ok for us to all run around in our underwear. I've mentioned that I only saw my father naked on rare occasion, but I saw him in his underwear all the time. Much like you, you could sometimes see his hardon, which filled his briefs very nicely. I always hoped I'd fill my own out like his when I matured. I think I've done nicely, in the end.
Yeah seeing your father hard in white briefs really leaves nothing to imagine! Even to this date my father still walks around the house in his briefs carefree! Well so do I lol

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
e78fdb80eac11f6bd0e8b59cafb9f91a.jpg

Love my thick cock. Wish I had balls like these‼️ I'm all Cock!!!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I saw my father naked fairly often.in the swimming pool changing rooms, once saw him on the landing half hard after hearing him and my mother screwing.

I heard my father ask my mother if they were going to fuck that night! Her response was I don't know. He had his arms around her. She had four kids.

bilkanas

Admired Member
Media
I grew up only with my father. Every morning we used to take our shower together to save time, since I remember myself. So I had the chance to see my father's cock more times that I can count! My father was very hairy and he was towering over me, at 6'9!! Now i'm still shorter at 6'1. But the thing is that he had the longest and thickest flaccid uncut cock I have ever seen!!! Especially, when I was younger and a lot shorter I remember this huge dick right in front of my eye level!! But every time I stared at his cock he always said to me that one day my dick will grow like his! That never happened! :( I'm not even close to his size!!

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Love. sorry to hear of your dad, mine passed 27 years ago but the memories stay with us forever. All sounds the same as when I was growing up.

@nudepierced my condolences for your loss as well. I'm glad we had the time together for as long as we did but I still miss him everyday when I wake up quickly or something reminds me of his big strong arms giving me a bear hug or wrestling on the floor, laughing as I tickled him.

Hold strong to your memories and thank you for sharing your growing up memories. My best to you friend and take care.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.