Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He was taking a piss by thr truck with me sitting in it. Saw it in the mirror. Nothing dirty ever happened between him and I.

I apologize if you thought i meant something dirty :eek:. I was thinking maybe it could be time of year or location. :smile:

DannonCannon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Many times over the years, though he is now deceased. Very large balls and reddish pubic hair ... which sort of explained why my goatee used to come in red, though I wasn't a red-head (i.e., he wasn't either).

He was a good size, but my uncle on the other side (mother's brother) was HUGE ... as I have seen several times in changing room situations.

I've also seen my mother full frontal -- once when she was ill in the hospital after major surgery and a nurse ripped back a blanket to explain something about her surgery to me. She was pretty out of it at the time, so that incident didn't embarrass her.

Reactions: GonzorSG

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Though I mostly see him in briefs there were a couple times that I saw him naked too. I saw him soft in a pool's locker room on a trip to Canada and hard on a tape that I found accidentally in our hard drive. We have the same proportions but he seems to be bigger around 2 inches than me. He's very thick compared to his length. His pubes were shaved in the video and very little in the locker room. His erection is very straight and stands just a little bit upwards but I have a slight upwards curve.

What was he doing on the tape and how young were you when you found it? What was your reaction when you first saw the tape then?

southside91

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw my Dad with a boner getting home from school early....He had just got out the shower and was wearing brief.His cock was the exact way mines is in my picture.My brother says he is 10in and I am 9inch.:biggrin1: I am 23 I feel like I may have a little more growing to do but I pump anyways so im not worried I just wanna be 10in.

Attachments

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Never seen my father completely naked. However, I have been standing next to him while urinating in the woods and his flaccid penis was quite large.

same here

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only ever seen my father's cock once. I was young (old enough to remember things) and we were showering together. I think he's a bit shy because as I remember it he always wore his briefs when we showered together. There was just this one time that I was already in the shower and he was just getting ready to join me that he mistakenly pulled down his briefs and briefly exposed his cock. I remember I just stared in amazement of the bush and the package as a whole. I don't recall it was particularly big to me as a kid. He just went "oops" and quickly pulled his briefs up and continued as if nothing happened.

I've never seen his cock again since but I always see him in his just his briefs even nowadays when he changes. He doesn't really have a bulge when soft so I assume he's a grower. The question that has remained with me all these years is "how much does he grow?".

No denying...I want to know how big his cock is and whether mine look anything like his.

poorboy1990

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have only seen my dad hard once. My parents bedroom was off of the living room. It was early and the door to their room was open. I had gotten up early for my Saturday morning cartoons. I was around 11. It was summer time and he was sleeping naked. I saw his morning wood. It was in my young mind huge!. In reality around 7 and kinda thin. When I got older I would hear stories of the "glory days" and my father's conquests. Some of the stories included talk about his size. He said he was on the small side, around 7. He thinks 7 is small. He is th4e youngest of 3 boys. He said my uncles were way bigger then him. So He thought he was small. I wonder what he would think about my 4.5 incher? If 7 is small.

nudepierced

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Saw my dad naked many times as he saw me, living in an old farm house only had one bathroom. He would be mid 90s now if still living but he was a little thicker, we were about the same length soft but he was uncut and had a little longer foreskin that I thought was cool, I am cut. Also saw my uncle and my three cousins nude many times over the years, the dad and two sons were hung about the same all cut but the youngest son was chunky and was not as long.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Saw my step dad a couple of times, I'd say no big deal but I do remember them very vividly 40 years later. My mother had just remarried, we were living in a small house while another being built. There was only one bathroom, I had to pee really bad and my mom said to just go in while Ron was showering. I went in quietly, mostly I guess because I didn't know him well yet, he was pretty startled when he threw back the curtain and I was standing there trying to get a piss going, lol.

Other time was in the same house, I had a little chameleon lizard and it got out of its cage early one Saturday morning. Nobody was up yet and I was playing with the lizard, it ran under my bedroom door, up the hallway, and right under my parents door. It happened so fast, I was thinking that since everyone was still asleep I could just quietly go in and corner it.....they weren't asleep Up jumps Ron naked with a big ol boner sticking out, my mother had pulled the covers over her, I was trying to explain that Freddie had gotten out. It was like a scene from I Love Lucy, lol. In hind sight, one of the funny parts was that Ron never lost his full boner the whole time he was trying to help me catch the lizard. I'm sure that was part of my mother's attraction to him .

dalcockfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Saw my dad many times over the years. He was uncut - the head was always covered by foreskin. Never saw him hard, but figure he was a tad bigger then me when soft - although that means nothing to erection size. I am cut, always was hacked he hadn't saved my foreskin - I love the look and feel of an uncut cock. My mom was a prude - I figure it was her doing for the circumcision, but I also know the 60's were the booming time to cut all boys in the US.

familyman44

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand why this is seen as "creeper ville". Most of the world - except those countries with an Anglo heritage - seems pretty comfortable with inter-generational nudity. It's nudity, not incest at issue. As evidenced by posts and threads on LPSG, a lot of people seem pretty fucked up by attitudes towards nudity.
i fully agree nothing wrong with seeing your dad nude we are guys .

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
I saw my Dad with a boner getting home from school early....He had just got out the shower and was wearing brief.His cock was the exact way mines is in my picture.My brother says he is 10in and I am 9inch.:biggrin1: I am 23 I feel like I may have a little more growing to do but I pump anyways so im not worried I just wanna be 10in.

How did Dad react when you saw him?

Also anyone else on this thread have same or similar experiences?

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
slide_260901_1714335_free.jpg

aussie_uncut_only

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yer I was fascinated with adult cocks as a kid, my dads, my mates dad, my teacher at swimming practice. I remember my dads as fat and uncut and hairy, much the same as mine minus the pubes coz I shave. I've also felt my dad up when he was asleep

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
I once intentionally got hard in my underwear when my father walked in. I have no idea to this day, other than curiosity of the body why I did this. I did notice him looking at it while talking to me and he never said anything.
It's kind of sad that young men at this time in this culture feel at the time embarrassed by this normal several times a day functioning of their penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.