Self Suck

johndoe12345

Just Browsing
Media
hrm, the sensation of having your dick licked and sucked and the taste and feeling on your own tongue is wonderful :) sometimes I can go balls-deep and do my balls but that's rare

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You have gotten a lot of good and detailed advice. My self-sucking days were when I was in teens and 20s. I measured 8.5 inches (21.5 cm) and was quite flexible. I could get maybe as much as 3 inches in my mouth, and it was exciting, but I think that having someone else suck your cock is usually more exciting. I think the taste of pre-cum is great. Back then I usually spit out what ejaculate I got in my mouth. It was not appealing. Much of it got all over my face and other places anyway in the throes of orgasm. Not being able to get even half in my mouth meant someone else could do a better job, and I wouldn't be twisted like a pretzel. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it, and then I wasn't getting sucked often. I would go for it, but not at the risk of back injury. Finding a cock-worshiper would be better. I have had hours of extreme pleasure that way.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This whole self-such thing is one of the great mysteries of humanity to me. Before entering this site, I honestly thought it was just urban legend. Now I'm just confused as to why one would want to suck his own dick.

But I wish you good luck. I hope it works out!

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This whole self-such thing is one of the great mysteries of humanity to me. Before entering this site, I honestly thought it was just urban legend. Now I'm just confused as to why one would want to suck his own dick.

But I wish you good luck. I hope it works out!

Well blowjobs turn me on the most by far. I do not desire to suck off anyone else. I never want to. I guess this is simply something I want to try. I do get blowjobs from my girlfriend and she is wonderful at them, but I want to try myself and see if I can make myself feel amazing. I have not decided if I want to go all the way and cum in my own mouth. I have not wanted to try cum, but I guess this all depends on the moment. If I do cum in my own mouth, I will most likely spit it out. The main reason for this whole discussion for me is to get that amazing blowjob feeling whenever I want and do not necessessary have to wait for my girlfriend. I do at least want to try this once, if the experience is something I dont like, I simply wont do it again. But if it turns out to be fantastic I will continue it.

What are your thoughts everyone on this? For those who have tried self sucking or those who still do, what was your interest in trying and or continuing it? For those who still do it, are you still straight? Have you tried sucking others? Just wondering?

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well blowjobs turn me on the most by far. I do not desire to suck off anyone else. I never want to. I guess this is simply something I want to try. I do get blowjobs from my girlfriend and she is wonderful at them, but I want to try myself and see if I can make myself feel amazing. I have not decided if I want to go all the way and cum in my own mouth. I have not wanted to try cum, but I guess this all depends on the moment. If I do cum in my own mouth, I will most likely spit it out. The main reason for this whole discussion for me is to get that amazing blowjob feeling whenever I want and do not necessessary have to wait for my girlfriend. I do at least want to try this once, if the experience is something I dont like, I simply wont do it again. But if it turns out to be fantastic I will continue it.

What are your thoughts everyone on this? For those who have tried self sucking or those who still do, what was your interest in trying and or continuing it? For those who still do it, are you still straight? Have you tried sucking others? Just wondering?
When I was younger & more flexible, I selfsucked. I wish I still could & although I'm straight, I'd like to try sucking a dick bigger than mine at least once.

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those who self suck, do you cum in your own mouth? Do you swallow? Do you spit, or do you take your dick out of your mouth and finish somewhere else?

Does it get to a point while you are sucking yourslef where you are about to cum and you just have that urge to not stop sucking and let the whole load in your mouth?

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had the pleasure of watching a lot of guys suck themselves....it's a huge turn on to watch a man give himself an incredible orgasm that way. The best is when they're about to cum...their breathing gets faster and faster and they just suck harder and harder, enjoying the spurts of cum as they swallow it eagerly. Many videos show the guy finishing himself off by hand so you can see him cum into his mouth but I prefer the man just do what's clearly natural and that's to keep his cock buried in his mouth while he cums hard. Mmmmmm

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had the pleasure of watching a lot of guys suck themselves....it's a huge turn on to watch a man give himself an incredible orgasm that way. The best is when they're about to cum...their breathing gets faster and faster and they just suck harder and harder, enjoying the spurts of cum as they swallow it eagerly. Many videos show the guy finishing himself off by hand so you can see him cum into his mouth but I prefer the man just do what's clearly natural and that's to keep his cock buried in his mouth while he cums hard. Mmmmmm

Can't agree more with you!! When I was younger (and much more flexible) and could get most of my 6" dick in my mouth, I loved to keep sucking as you described, letting the hot cum shoot into my eager mouth and throat. And yes, the orgasms were always hard and intense. Super hot!! I miss being able to do this.

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 52, and have tried all my life to get there. 6'2" with almost 7 inches down there. Can do the Yoga Plow pretty good, but the best I ever got was about two inches away. Can't miss, and yes, I swallow my own cum all the time. Love it. Eat the right stuff, drink pineapple juice, it taste pretty darn good if I do say so myself.

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I swallow. I started selfing in my teens. I used to pull out cum like I normally would jerking, but one time I pushed it too far and blew it in my mouth. Swallowed it down easy. I thought that wasn't so bad. Since then I haven't been afraid to deal with it with past gfs. I don't actively seek it out after I blow a load in my girl's mouth or pussy or on her tits or face, but I am not afraid to kiss her or go down on her after. I did have a gf that was into that and it was fine. She also was one of the few gfs that I selfed with and she loved to watch me, so that may have been part of it.

That being said, I have no problem swallowing my cum, I wouldn't swallow another guys lol
I see selfing as the same as jerking off. And swallowing as similar to licking your finger when you cut it, but another dude's spunk is not happening lol I am fully straight but love mfm, particularly the energy of it, but it is more about the competition of fucking the girl for me and I guess being the bigger guy.

My 2 cents

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What starts the desire to self suck for you guys?

Many things! It's the excitement of controlling your own blowjob, of knowing that not that many people can do it, the double sensation of feeling your own cock get hard in your mouth, warmth of your mouth, and in my case when I get a chance to show a beautiful woman on cam (one of the best parts) especially if she really likes it.