Self Suck

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hornygamer90
10-30-2013, 10:21 AM
This is something that has peaked my interest. I am not gay or bi, but I love blowjobs a lot. My girlfriend does give me blowjobs and she is fantastic at it, but I would like to get sucked more often. So I thought about trying to suck my own dick. Now I have streched and tried to reach it form many different angles but no success. I would at least like to try to suck myself once and see if it is something I will continue. Now I have not tasted or tried my own cum, my girlfriend says it taste bad sometimes and othertimes normal. So I dont think I will cum in my own mouth. I am average built, I have somewhat of a gut that could be preventing me from reaching my dick, but do you guys have any suggestions how I can achieve this? And for those who do not swallow or even cum in their own mouth, what is a good method for avoiding this while sucking your own cock?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hornygamer90
This is something that has peaked my interest. I am not gay or bi, but I love blowjobs a lot. My girlfriend does give me blowjobs and she is fantastic at it, but I would like to get sucked more often. So I thought about trying to suck my own dick. Now I have streched and tried to reach it form many different angles but no success. I would at least like to try to suck myself once and see if it is something I will continue. Now I have not tasted or tried my own cum, my girlfriend says it taste bad sometimes and othertimes normal. So I dont think I will cum in my own mouth. I am average built, I have somewhat of a gut that could be preventing me from reaching my dick, but do you guys have any suggestions how I can achieve this? And for those who do not swallow or even cum in their own mouth, what is a good method for avoiding this while sucking your own cock?
Sucking your own cock is not as great as it may sound . I done it a few times and it was not that great.

I "seems" like you are sucking someone else cock. Rather then suck your own cock.

Last edited:

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
if you don't have a lot of flexibility, do some stretches first, especially stretch yr back by standing up str8 and trying to bend backwards from your waist as far as you can. you might need to do this for a while, like maybe a few times each day for a week before it will really help, and you might need to keep doing it to keep the progress you make.

after you think you're more flexible, get naked, sit down on a straight-back chair and lean forward until you are bent over double. hook your arms under your knees with your feet planted firmly on the floor, and try to get your head as close to your cock as you can. you can repeat this until you can get your mouth as close as you can to your dick.

the next step: get in bed totally bareass, and cross your legs under you, then get your dick as stiff as you can. get your arms hooked under your ass or your upper legs, and lean as far as you can forward until you can suck your boner. if you can't do this, try rocking back onto the small of your back, keeping your legs crossed and see if you can get the head of your hardon into your mouth. using a pillow under the small of your back might help you reach your hardon to your mouth. also, if you can at least lick the head of your cock, keep doing that as for as long as you can. that will encourage your horniness to keep you at it. and don't worry about precum, doesn't have a strong taste. it tastes much milder than jizm.

if you still can't suck your cock, and you think you're flexible enough, try this, (but be aware that you should stop if you feel strain or pain!): get boned up hard and cross your feet at the ankles, then try to pull your crossed legs behind your head, then use your hands to guide your boner into your mouth. some people find it easier to put their legs as far back as they can, and then nod their head forward and cross the legs behind the head that way. some people find it works better to cross your legs behind your head so that your knees are behind your shoulders. this pulls your torso further forward to help you reach your head down closest to your cock. this requires a *lot* of flexibility and practice, but it gets your mouth and cock about as close as possible to each other. some guys who do this can actually deep throat themselves!

if you want to see pictures of some of these positions, got to eatyourcum.tumblr.com/archive. you can get some visuals of experienced self-suckers, and maybe try these postures while you can see yourself in a mirror, to check how close you're getting to the target. in some of these pics, the guys are eating their jizm, but of course, you don't need to do that part if you don't want to.

if you're not reaching close enough to suck it, always stop before you feel pain or strain, rest a bit, and then try again, and push just a little bit harder. it may take a long time and repeated sessions, but if you really want to become a self-sucker, your horniness will push you to make it.

if none of these things work after trying a long time, there are two possibilities. usually, it is because you're not flexible enough or your gut is getting in the way (so you need to do some fat-burning exercise and control your diet for a while); or, your dick isn't long enough. in the second case, you can try jelqing (look it up online) and do the exercises to stretch your prick *gradually* until you reach the length you need to self-suck. I've seen your photos, and to me, it looks like your meat is long enough to reach your self-sucking goal, but you might be a little out-of-shape and need to work on that for a while b4 you get to taste the saltiness of your own cock.

it's worth the effort if you feel really horny to do it, i know!

about avoiding getting jizz in your mouth, two things: one, if you feel yourself starting to cum, back off your cock or, if your hands are free, pull it out of your mouth and point it away from your mouth. the second thing is, that for me at least, i got used to connecting the pleasure of a self-blow-job with the taste of my cum, and now, i actually kind of like it.

message me if you need more info or want to clear up any details of what i wrote. i think you'll be a member of the club soon...

good luck, and i hope you reach your goal of becoming a good self-cocksucker!

jerkjameson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Providing you are long enough and fat free enough, is this achievable for any guy?
I have had dreams of doing this to myself, only to wake up and realize that I really couldn't do it.
What a disappointment. JaimeB, going to take your advice and work on this, going to see what the Internet has on this.

Autofellacio

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you don't have a lot of flexibility, do some stretches first, especially stretch yr back by standing up str8 and trying to bend backwards from your waist as far as you can. you might need to do this for a while, like maybe a few times each day for a week before it will really help, and you might need to keep doing it to keep the progress you make.

after you think you're more flexible, get naked, sit down on a straight-back chair and lean forward until you are bent over double. hook your arms under your knees with your feet planted firmly on the floor, and try to get your head as close to your cock as you can. you can repeat this until you can get your mouth as close as you can to your dick.

the next step: get in bed totally bareass, and cross your legs under you, then get your dick as stiff as you can. get your arms hooked under your ass or your upper legs, and lean as far as you can forward until you can suck your boner. if you can't do this, try rocking back onto the small of your back, keeping your legs crossed and see if you can get the head of your hardon into your mouth. using a pillow under the small of your back might help you reach your hardon to your mouth. also, if you can at least lick the head of your cock, keep doing that as for as long as you can. that will encourage your horniness to keep you at it. and don't worry about precum, doesn't have a strong taste. it tastes much milder than jizm.

if you still can't suck your cock, and you think you're flexible enough, try this, (but be aware that you should stop if you feel strain or pain!): get boned up hard and cross your feet at the ankles, then try to pull your crossed legs behind your head, then use your hands to guide your boner into your mouth. some people find it easier to put their legs as far back as they can, and then nod their head forward and cross the legs behind the head that way. some people find it works better to cross your legs behind your head so that your knees are behind your shoulders. this pulls your torso further forward to help you reach your head down closest to your cock. this requires a *lot* of flexibility and practice, but it gets your mouth and cock about as close as possible to each other. some guys who do this can actually deep throat themselves!

if you want to see pictures of some of these positions, got to eatyourcum.tumblr.com/archive. you can get some visuals of experienced self-suckers, and maybe try these postures while you can see yourself in a mirror, to check how close you're getting to the target. in some of these pics, the guys are eating their jizm, but of course, you don't need to do that part if you don't want to.

if you're not reaching close enough to suck it, always stop before you feel pain or strain, rest a bit, and then try again, and push just a little bit harder. it may take a long time and repeated sessions, but if you really want to become a self-sucker, your horniness will push you to make it.

if none of these things work after trying a long time, there are two possibilities. usually, it is because you're not flexible enough or your gut is getting in the way (so you need to do some fat-burning exercise and control your diet for a while); or, your dick isn't long enough. in the second case, you can try jelqing (look it up online) and do the exercises to stretch your prick *gradually* until you reach the length you need to self-suck. I've seen your photos, and to me, it looks like your meat is long enough to reach your self-sucking goal, but you might be a little out-of-shape and need to work on that for a while b4 you get to taste the saltiness of your own cock.

it's worth the effort if you feel really horny to do it, i know!

about avoiding getting jizz in your mouth, two things: one, if you feel yourself starting to cum, back off your cock or, if your hands are free, pull it out of your mouth and point it away from your mouth. the second thing is, that for me at least, i got used to connecting the pleasure of a self-blow-job with the taste of my cum, and now, i actually kind of like it.

message me if you need more info or want to clear up any details of what i wrote. i think you'll be a member of the club soon...

good luck, and i hope you reach your goal of becoming a good self-cocksucker!

Thank you very much for the advice and guide. I will try this.

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was able to self for awhile after losing a lot of weight and working out. I am only average about 6 1/2" so you don't have to have a big dick but it sure helps to shorten the distance. Please don't push yourself too fast or you could injure your back like I did. Patience pays off here.

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can deepthroat my self and suck on my balls. But when I started I could only get the head in. You allows have to maintain your flexibility or it will diminish but you can get it back! The following are two good sites so I don't have to explain it lol :) Just go really slow and it will take a couple of months!

solosuck.com - sexually explicit content!

How to Suck Your Own Dick

Tips:
Do it towards the night time, on an empty stomach, drink water all day, stretch randomly throughout the day (bending over and touch your toes), take a hot bath or shower and give it your best without going too hard!

Upside down and using the wall is a good position for beginners and legs behind your head while you pull your ass towards you when you work on your flexibility enough. These are the two best.

worldyx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only ever been able to get the head of my penis in my mouth. Not enough for a decent blow job. I two guys though that can get about 2 to 3 inches in their mouths which is the best I have heard. THEY BOTH DO HOT YOGA!!! Have been for about 2 years going on a regular basis. Improves flexibility dramatically. If I were you I would seriously consider this for multiple reasons.
1. You will lose the extra midsection guaranteed
2. You can do it with your girlfriend as an activity to do together
3. You may gain the flexibility to self-suck eventually
4. Most importantly, yogi chicks are freaks! I guarantee if enough chicks catch a site of your bulge doing a tree pose or something in that class they will be asking your girlfriend to tag team your cock. And that's what its all about. MORE BLOWJOBS.

Reactions: slck20

888abba

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hornygamer90
I have done it a few times when I was a teen and a lot thinner. I'm straight and totally devoted to pussy. But I have tasted my own cum, like every other straight or gay male has one time or another. I always find it hard to believe any "straight" dude proclaiming that they never have. As if to say that action is only for women and gay guys not straight men.
You might want to think twice about putting your cock in your mouth, it's very likely you might get a taste of precum, before your able to pull out fast enough.

Reactions: Willmera_g

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Begin doing Yoga regularly. Not only will you be limber (so to speak) enough to SS but your heath will improve greatly.

Yes.

Yoga, yoga, yoga. Trust me. Even if you can just naturally blow yourself, it's unlikely to be comfortable. If you want to get flexible enough to do it well, you need to limber up. If you want to have strong enough neck, back, and support muscles to blow yourself without discomfort - yoga.

When I was in High School I could get a little over half my dick in my mouth and give myself a pretty good bj. When I went off to college I stopped due to lack of privacy. Five years after college, I have been trying it again but I can barely lick my cock head. What type of Yoga works best for this? Is there one type better than another for self sucking? I didnt even need to stretch back then, just take a warm shower, lean over, and pop it in.

Reactions: Drac101

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I used to be able to suck on the head only. It really isn't all that great because once you orgasm you don't want to be swallowing that cum as it is going into your mouth. I'd rather swallow someone else's cum first.

SR_jeffking

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always been able to selfsuck, I lick and suck my head every time I jack off. Its very easy to me to get the head in, I just look down lean a bit forward and its in :smile: but if I want to get a lot in I have to warm up by licking myself for a bit.

Selfsucking is pretty awesome, to me it feels much better than masturbating with my hand. I would reccomend people close to doing it to take it slowly and stretch everyday until they are flexible enough. You don't want to blow your back out because then you'll be even further from the goal.

Happy sucking!