Self Sucking

InnocentBystander

Just Browsing
Media
Instead of typing it again, here's something I posted a while back on here:

A few years back, while still in high school, I was sitting in class trying to sleep, when I overheard a couple of jocks telling a few girls younger than they were about how you only have a big dick if you can suck yourself off (kind of an odd way to impress the ladies, but whatever works I guess).

Anyways, this was something I had never even considered doing to myself, but I was intrigued, and when I got home I anxiously undressed sat down on the bed and bent my head down. I got an inch or two down, and the excitement of knowing I could do it caused me to cum unexpectedly quick, and I started choking (I had never had someone cum in my mouth before). My mother whom was in the next room overheard me choking and tried to get into my room and make sure I was alright, and had I not locked the door behind me, I can only imagine what she would of thought/said about me self sucking.

I don’t do it too much (I guess because sometimes it can be hard on my back), but I had a girlfriend who used to actually enjoy watching me do it, and I did it for her on more than one occasion – and more times than she went down on me, as she just couldn’t do it to me without scraping me with her teeth.

My current girlfriend, I might add, thinks that the fact that I've done it in the past is 'pathetic'... but she wants to see anyways...

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by InnocentBystander@Oct 26 2004, 10:10 PM

A few years back, while still in high school, I was sitting in class trying to sleep, when I overheard a couple of jocks telling a few girls younger than they were about how you only have a big dick if you can suck yourself off (kind of an odd way to impress the ladies, but whatever works I guess).

Anyways, this was something I had never even considered doing to myself, but I was intrigued, and when I got home I anxiously undressed sat down on the bed and bent my head down. I got an inch or two down, and the excitement of knowing I could do it caused me to cum unexpectedly quick, and I started choking (I had never had someone cum in my mouth before). My mother whom was in the next room overheard me choking and tried to get into my room and make sure I was alright, and had I not locked the door behind me, I can only imagine what she would of thought/said about me self sucking.

Many years back, while still in junior high school, I was walking the hall between class periods when I overheard a couple of jocks telling the usual joke "Shit, if I could suck myself off, I'd never leave the house." As a smallish 13-year-old upon whom puberty had recently bestowed a rather extremely large phallus, I thought to myself "That doesn't sound very hard," and when I got home that afternoon, first thing I did was to lock myself in my room, produce an erection, and try to blow myself. That first time, I only did it for a few seconds, but I was able to get a few inches into my mouth. After that day, I tried it just a few more times, but was never able to carry it through to orgasm because it just felt kind of creepy and wrong to me. I sort of forgot about it for a couple of years, until I was a sophomore in high school and something reminded me. By that time I was 15 and my body growth had started to catch up to my penile growth, I was no loger able to reach it without straining. Guess it doesn't help having a long torso and a bit of a belly.

I just tried tonight while writing this, and all I can do is touch my glans with the tip of my tongue.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Oct 19 2004, 11:31 PM
Yeah, I can do it, but guess what ... the fantasy is better than the reality! It's hell of a lot more enjoyable to have someone else blowing me. I know many others on this board concur with me on that point.
[post=260313]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I will there, DMW. I think the overall prospect of attempting it is surreal, but in all truthfulness, I'd much rather that action to a nice lady.

heavynuttz

Sexy Member
Media
I used to be able to suck my own dick when I was about 25 or 16 but since that time I have gotten a lot less flexible, I could still only taste and suck the very tip of the head and not get much or any of the shaft in my mouth. I would love to see another hung guy suck himself off!

lad69:
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK+Oct 27 2004, 02:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK &#064; Oct 27 2004, 02:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Oct 19 2004, 11:31 PM
Yeah, I can do it, but guess what ... the fantasy is better than the reality&#33; It&#39;s hell of a lot more enjoyable to have someone else blowing me. I know many others on this board concur with me on that point.
[post=260313]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I will there, DMW. I think the overall prospect of attempting it is surreal, but in all truthfulness, I&#39;d much rather that action to a nice lady.
[post=261374]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
i can

Shorty

1st Like
Media
I used to do it many years ago, but now at my age, and with back problems, it&#39;s impossible. I can still get turned on by the thought of it though and I won&#39;t ever forget how it felt&#33;

JAF

Sexy Member
Media
I can do it if I stretch for a minute first. I&#39;m 8.5" and can get about 3 inches. My girlfriend loves the fact that I can and likes to watch/participate. We&#39;ve actually sucked me off together- :p

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by JAF@Nov 21 2004, 08:35 AM
I can do it if I stretch for a minute first. I&#39;m 8.5" and can get about 3 inches. My girlfriend loves the fact that I can and likes to watch/participate. We&#39;ve actually sucked me off together- :p
[post=264588]Quoted post[/post]​

Very fun to do that, selfsuck with someone else sucking you as well&#33; :D

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by FootLongTeen+Nov 21 2004, 03:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FootLongTeen &#064; Nov 21 2004, 03:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JAF@Nov 21 2004, 08:35 AM

[post=264614]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

wow, lovely thread&#33; yeah, me and my bf have had plenty of shared oral on his cock. There&#39;s plenty to go round, he&#39;s 7.5" girth, so we can suck half his huge head each and have our lips meet in the middle. But my favourite is when he cums in his own mouth and gives me a &#39;blowback&#39;&#33;

Watching him suck himself off is so hot.

JAF

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by FootLongTeen+Nov 21 2004, 08:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FootLongTeen &#064; Nov 21 2004, 08:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JAF@Nov 21 2004, 08:35 AM

[post=264614]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Yeah pretty fun but usually we skip it and I let her take it down her throat :)
More fun for both of us and less work for me. lol

uk23:
Originally posted by timbouk@Oct 11 2004, 09:13 PM
Hi guy&#39;s just wondering if any of you can self suck your big cocks, i&#39;ve tried a number of times but don&#39;t get very close. I have a friend that can and it&#39;s pretty impressive. :p
[post=258989]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi, I can lick my helmet and suck my foreskin but it&#39;s so frustrating that I can&#39;t get just a ince further so I could suck my whole cock head. Plus it kills my back, and you have to do it regularly to lessen the pain. Guys love it when i do it on my webcam for them&#33; Silly men&#33;

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I think there&#39;s a lot of imagination going on here. To the guy with the &#39;footer&#39; dream on or put up on gallery page. As for the guy who would love to see it happen, don&#39;t expect to see ANYONE put their pix on this site. After all, if you can really do it, the gallery would be a real turn on to show your skills. I&#39;ll eat my words if a SINGLE person shows us.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by tripod2004@Nov 28 2004, 11:50 PM
I think there&#39;s a lot of imagination going on here. To the guy with the &#39;footer&#39; dream on or put up on gallery page. As for the guy who would love to see it happen, don&#39;t expect to see ANYONE put their pix on this site. After all, if you can really do it, the gallery would be a real turn on to show your skills. I&#39;ll eat my words if a SINGLE person shows us.
[post=265146]Quoted post[/post]​
Bon appétit, dude.

darronsummit

Just Browsing
Media
i don&#39;t see the point in showing pics of yourself to prove something... this isn&#39;t a place to pick up chicks to my recollection.

It seems to me like having people scoff at you for not showing pictures of your tumors in a cancer support forum.

thenewguy

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Nov 28 2004, 09:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Nov 28 2004, 09:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tripod2004@Nov 28 2004, 11:50 PM
[post=265146]Quoted post[/post]​
Bon appétit, dude.
[post=265197]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

:blink:

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
Damn&#33; Can&#39;t talk now. My mouth is full. :)
As for the guy who doesn&#39;t see the point of showing off, WHY NOT&#33;&#33;&#33;
You just haven&#39;t got the goods pal

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Self-sucking isn&#39;t all that great. I actually prefer plain masturbation. Doesn&#39;t involve so much of a strain on my back.