Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I used to work at this coffee shop/gelato house in Toronto. It was a really sweet place. I had a customer who would come in almost every shift and sit and enjoy their coffee. He was an older guy really quiet, lean with the kindest smile. He also had a cute little dog who usually would get a ramican of gelato. Anyway he was extremely handsome. Old Hollywood type. Lean, tall and had the sexiest hands. You know those kind of hands that are real working hands. veiny, big and lovely and perfect nails. Big and masculine exactly what I love.

He used to say I made the best lattes. What started out as innocent flirting quickly turned into longer exchanges. I remember one day cleaning up his table and our eyes landing on one another for what seemed like an eternity. I used to get really hard under my apron and remember this time in particular his bulge swelling to a significant size. He was always meticulously dressed.

One day I remember I had to go downstairs to check on the state of the washrooms. To get downstairs I had to pass this guys table as he would sit at the top of the stairs. As I rounded the corner I just told him I was behind him, placing my hand on his shoulder blades to tell him I was there. I thought nothing of it a proceeded on with my work. After doing my job making sure everything was stocked up I exited the bathroom to find none other than my mystery man outside the washroom. He was slightly shorter than I but had a look in his eye that told me everything.

Instincts took over immediately. He pushed me into the bathroom (maybe I pulled him, I can't remember I didn't care) and without a second thought his lips were on mine in a rapid speed and his manly veiny hands had moved to my pants. Consentual or not I was totally into it. With his tongue down my throat his sweet breath on mine he was on his knees immediately to recieve my cock which was hard immediately. I remember him saying "Jesus Christ" which made harder and start to precum. His head backed up against the wall he had nowhere to go. Now I'm a thick guy. The head of my penis alone is a feat for many a guy. My cock looked amazing going into his beautiful tight mouth. It was all so exciting I came extremely fast which I know he was not expecting. He had also cum in his pants. With out word he opened the door checking that the coast was clear outside the bathroom and he left and proceeded back upstairs. I followed two minutes later. His beautiful back and ass was sat at the top of the stairs.

For the rest of the time he was in the cafe no words were exchanged, not even when he left. I thought I'd upset him by cumming too early and felt slightly embarrassed.

Later that night he found me on Grindr. "OH MY GOD" he said "I hope you don't lose your job! That was the most amazing thing I've ever done"

It was sexy, hot and instinctual. Everything I love about sex!

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone else have their own stories? I had a clothing salesman come on to me in a dressing room. We were alone in the store. It was close to closing time over a holiday weekend. He was measuring my pants for alteration. You can't make this shit up... the way he ran his fingers up my zipper. Then pulled down. And stood up to kiss as he dropped his trousers... big hot hairy Assyrian with a thick uncut cock, nice muscles and a trendy fade haircut. We fucked on the floor of the dressing room. He came on the carpet as i plowed his tight hole...clenching his muscle ass so I could feel him grip every contour of my pole inside him.
The guy was a professional in every sense of the word. He made the sale.

Redrobin1986

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hot. Tell me more…
It was weeks of him coming up to my cubicle asking me question that most people would find inappropriate about gay sex. asking if i ever had sex at work. then there was a Saturday i said i was coming in to work and make-up hours. As i was leaving Friday he said see you tomorrow. I thought it was odd because i would usually work barley eight hours. When i came early that Saturday i was surprised to see he was already there; he was wearing tight work out pant clearly with out underwear. I could see the outline of his cock. he came up to me and said he had not had sex from his GF in a month and thought maybe he should try other venues. I chuckled and said someone would take that as a request. He looked at me and winked at me as he turned around to go back to his work space he "drop a condom" and then said he was clean. at this point i has getting hard and didn't know if he was making a pass at me to make me look bad or he straight up want to have sex with me. It was not until i went in the restroom to find him naked and stroking his cock and asking me to join him. I started stroking his cock and be began to kiss me. I pushed im against the wall and began licking his neck and then proceeded to sucking his cock. he began to moan and asking for more. he instructed me to turn stop and ask me to leave the restroom and wanted to bend me over his desk since we were the only ones in the office. He bend me of his desk and fucked me. This became a thing once a month for a year before his father moved him to another office to learn something else because he horrible at his job in our office. the only thing he was good at was fucking me. When we see each other we just nod and no one in the office knows we had very special Saturdays all over the office. if you need a visual aid this picture i found on the internet reminds me of the Bosses Son

Attachments

britnadian

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was weeks of him coming up to my cubicle asking me question that most people would find inappropriate about gay sex. asking if i ever had sex at work. then there was a Saturday i said i was coming in to work and make-up hours. As i was leaving Friday he said see you tomorrow. I thought it was odd because i would usually work barley eight hours. When i came early that Saturday i was surprised to see he was already there; he was wearing tight work out pant clearly with out underwear. I could see the outline of his cock. he came up to me and said he had not had sex from his GF in a month and thought maybe he should try other venues. I chuckled and said someone would take that as a request. He looked at me and winked at me as he turned around to go back to his work space he "drop a condom" and then said he was clean. at this point i has getting hard and didn't know if he was making a pass at me to make me look bad or he straight up want to have sex with me. It was not until i went in the restroom to find him naked and stroking his cock and asking me to join him. I started stroking his cock and be began to kiss me. I pushed im against the wall and began licking his neck and then proceeded to sucking his cock. he began to moan and asking for more. he instructed me to turn stop and ask me to leave the restroom and wanted to bend me over his desk since we were the only ones in the office. He bend me of his desk and fucked me. This became a thing once a month for a year before his father moved him to another office to learn something else because he horrible at his job in our office. the only thing he was good at was fucking me. When we see each other we just nod and no one in the office knows we had very special Saturdays all over the office. if you need a visual aid this picture i found on the internet reminds me of the Bosses Son
This is sexy. Love these stories

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So at least he had a big cock and he knew how to use it. At least he was good at that!

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOVE that you shared this story. Wish this was an actual picture of the dude.

are you still in contact with the guy you hooked up with?

Reactions: britnadian