Sex Toys -continued-

Going4Seven: Average_guy,
I just thought is would be better to continue over in this forum.  What I was saying was, I start to lose pressure when I pump up really good.  I now use a ring as well during my sessions and it still loses pressure.  I think its just too big around for someone with the lack of girth like me.  What do you think?  I'm also thinking about getting a tube from www.vacu-tech.com.  they seem to have a great selection of high quality tubes and I'm probably going to get a specificly made sized tube just for me... no problems then.  Anyways, let me know what yo think and how you feel on the tube...

[glow=red,2,300]SEVEN[/glow]

average_guy: Hey Seven. I actually have two pumps. One was given to me as a joke because I am a very sexual person and my friends thought they would pull a joke on me but what they don't know is that I took it and actually started making progress. It is called a Firemans pump. It is red and about 7-8" long with a 7-8" girth. I bought the Big mans pump because I am very close to outgrowing the Fireman's pump. I have discovered that it has a better seal since the seal is different than the bigman's pump. I too have trouble with a good seal sometimes. Have you tried using a lubricant such as KY when you insert your penis? It helps me make a good seal. How often do you do it? You can always come over and we can pump up together. I don't like doing it by myself. I like to see results from other people as well.

I said in that other topic that you can always email me directly if you want. storm@structurex.net or we can continue on here.

average_guy: Swven have you had any success with the lubricants I said. Sometimes it helps. Let me know.

Going4Seven: The only form of seal that I have used so far is water. Once a spray of water is applied it usually does the trick. I tend to lose pressure from the tube along 10 minutes or so into my pumping session. You have the same problem? I looked at the firemans pump first but then decieded to buy the big mans instead... I'm probably going to just get a tube from vacutech and go from there! I'll let you know though...

[glow=blue,2,300]SEVEN[/glow]