Sex With A Cop

So would I. I wish there a horny cop on break needing a release and a hungry mouth.
One that needs a nice mouth to fuck and then bend me over the bonnet and destroy my ass

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I did MT in my late 20s one of my customers was a swarthy married cop of Italian descent. He loved sucking and riding my cock but always showed up in street clothes. If he had worn his uniform it would not have stayed on for long. ;) Saw his badge though.

JET842C

Worshipped Member
Media
When I did MT in my late 20s one of my customers was a swarthy married cop of Italian descent. He loved sucking and riding my cock but always showed up in street clothes. If he had worn his uniform it would not have stayed on for long. ;) Saw his badge though.
That story was hot. How long did it last?

Reactions: halcyondays

johnericm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had an experience once, I was so afraid for some reason. He was really horny, married, tatted, muscular uncut latino in Jersey City, came inside my ass in less than 5minutes than changed from casual sweapants to full on police uniform with a raging hard-on even after he came oh and he even paid for the motel room.

Siliconeman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had a cop friend for years, and we always had sex in uniforms, except this was not his cop uniform. He was very much into WW2 uniforms, totally different, but still an uniform, Never had acion with him in his cop uniform only in his WW2 uniforms.

jfudson86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well the one who graded my driving test is a cop and while he was assessing my driving he would rest his palm on my thigh, so while i was moving my leg his arms would move along. i was definitely in a full horny state but i didnt want to fuck my driving test so i stayed quiet

man i regret not getting a number from him im kinda convinced he tryna fuck