Seriously. He never stops posting his body for us, it’s incredible.hot hunk
Incorrect but love the confidenceHe's quite hot he was on Shawn Cody's years and years ago can't remember his name on their butt he only did a single solo video Nice thick dick though
This made me so happy to read.i just found out about hm he’s so fucking hot, what a hunk! i love his strong facial features too the buzzcut is sexy as hell! and his huge nose and full bottom lip! oh and of course, his gorgeous blue eyes! need him to CRUSH ME!i’m so glad someone started a thread for him!
Hell yeah he is. I fucking love it!He is super homophobic.
Yup. He’s not straight. Not that it’s surprising but I wanted to share with the class.
proof? he’s giving aggressive highschool jock that bullies the openly gay twink bc he’s mad about his repressed sexuality, nate jacobs vibes.Yup. He’s not straight. Not that it’s surprising but I wanted to share with the class.
I won’t provide proof so you’ll have to choose to believe me or not, but honestly, a look at certain account he follows and his knee jerk reaction to lash out at thirsty gay comments/DMs is enough to signal the fireproof? he’s giving aggressive highschool jock that bullies the openly gay twink bc he’s mad about his repressed sexuality, nate jacobs vibes.
I love when people make shit up.I won’t provide proof so you’ll have to choose to believe me or not, but honestly, a look at certain account he follows and his knee jerk reaction to lash out at thirsty gay comments/DMs is enough to signal the fire
I love when people make shit up.
SIR YES SIR *assumes position*
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.