Shaved balls.

Alkaz

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I completely shaved my cock, balls and right through to my arse crack. It feels so amazingly smooth which I just love. It also makes me feel more sexually arouse when I'm playing with myself and also it makes my penis feel really big. Has anyone else ever felt like this after shaving?

I know this is something I will definitely keep up on a regular basis :)

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
New Pics, Please.....:yup:
I trim my pubes and shave my balls...never could see how one could shave his own ass/arse since I can't bend enough that way to dare try it...

I would imagine that a shaved arse/ass would feel awesome...

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Oh yeah! I just did it last night. felt so good freeballing all day at work.
I dont usually keep it shaved. I let grow for a few weeks then keep it shaved for a few weeks...Makes me appreciate it more when I go back to shaved. I leave hair on the pubic bone area, so I don't feel like a 9 yo.

D

deleted300444

Yes, yes, and yes to all of the above.

I like to let it all grow in all shaggy and scruffy all winter, looks so, nasty, then I buzz and shave it bald in the spring and summer.

Try gunoil loob on a freshly soap shaved dick, it is fing fantadtick.

D_Ivanna_Wanka-Wang

Account Disabled
Media
I just did that for the first time yesterday, and have to agree. I don't know what it is but something about being able to feel that area without having hair there feel AMAZING. I can see why a lot of guys do it now =) Screw looking like a 9 year old. I don't know many 9 year olds with 8 inch cocks XD

Zwizlong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I completely shaved my cock, balls and right through to my arse crack. It feels so amazingly smooth which I just love. It also makes me feel more sexually arouse when I'm playing with myself and also it makes my penis feel really big. Has anyone else ever felt like this after shaving?

I know this is something I will definitely keep up on a regular basis :)

Dude, I've been trimming the pubes and shaving my balls since I was 17. (I'm 39).

Girfriends love it - you keep a clean playground: they'll go down and play with it...

I like washing with soap that has a bit of eucalyptus oil in it, makes the jinglies feel fresh and cool :p

Last edited:

Hotjock123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I just started shaving my balls too. Feels great!
Any suggestions on how to shave your crack? I feel like I can never reach all of it and miss spots.

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I shaved my balls for the first time a few weeks ago. I've been shaving my shaft and trimming around the base of my shaft for quite some time. I don't know why all of a sudden I decided to shave my balls. But like the other guys here, I really like the feel of my clean-shaven balls!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I shaved my balls, taint, and gluteal cleft. I had to let it grow back because it made me too horny. I couldn't go around all day with wood. Plus, I was too tired at the end of the day to wank 3 or 4 times. I will say this, when it grows back between your hips, you'll itch like crazy.
Guys, just squat over a long mirror, and you can see to shave your butt.