shes so hot but has herpes...

cock mcgnarly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
started to hook up with this smoking hot girl the other night and then she drops the H bomb:eek:....I pulled the old coyote gnawing off the arm and run away move. We talked the other day and she still wants to hang out....worth the risk if shes not having a breakout to wrap it and hit it at least once??

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
started to hook up with this smoking hot girl the other night and then she drops the H bomb:eek:....I pulled the old coyote gnawing off the arm and run away move. We talked the other day and she still wants to hang out....worth the risk if shes not having a breakout to wrap it and hit it at least once??

That's a really, really dumb question.

The answer is undoubtedly no.

I don't care how many condoms I got on my junk, I'm not going to stick it in anything that has Herpes or any sort of virus.

You really wanna chance getting a disease for maybe a few hours of joy?
That's a life shattering choice.

And I bet she wouldn't fuck you if you had herpes instead of her.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The scientific reality is that most people are asymptomatic, the virus causes no real health problems for a vast majority of people, and a vast majority (around 90%) of the Earth's population carries HSV-1, 2, or both. There are various types of herpes. I'm assuming you know that the common cold sore is herpes. You should research it for yourself. It's up to you, but it's not necessarily the "H bomb" as you refer to it.

lmao do you have a brain if she had aids would you fuck her then probaly not huh

Are you seriously equating Herpes with aids? Please educate yourselves people.

cock mcgnarly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow thanks stretch for the only informed post. bet a handful of you with "nfw stupid question" responses have probably slept with someone that had herpes and not enough respect to tell you!! when not actively shedding the virus the odds of a male getting herpes from a female are actually very small. My buddy's wife has herpes and they have been having unprotected sex for 9 yrs and he hasn't got it! I might add this girl is an incredible person and would probably make an awesome girlfriend. So you all saying that it would be a total deal breaker and wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole seems uniformed and shallow....

Its kind of like having a nitrous button in the car, your not sure if you should hit it, but after you do you know it was worth it....

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the other rational thinking fellas,, move on dude.

Plenty of fine ladies out there without herpes,and have great character.. its for life, why comprimise yourself.. can you imagine how hard its gonna be to hold down a lady after your diagnosed..

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
A friend of mine got it from a cheating boyfriend 15 years ago. She was always up front about it with partners, takes excellent care of herself and has never given herpes to anyone. She's now happily married and her husband still doesn't have it.

Perhaps you should educate yourself more about herpes. Even if you don't end up being intimate with this woman it doesn't hurt to be armed with a bit of knowledge. Good luck!

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm actually ok with being called shallow. I may be shallow, but I'm STD free. Maybe, in part, because I am "shallow."

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ever consider that she might have been the victim of a guy who wasn't considerate enough to reveal that he had Herpes? Yeah, thought not.

My best friend, from when we were 12, has it and has never given it to anyone. She's been in several long term relationships and was also married (now divorced) and every single one of those men have nto gotten a thing from her. She is upfront and honest with them about it, takes the appropriate precautions and also takes Valtrex.

If you like her and think she would make a "great girlfriend" then you should talk to your doctor to get a informed, unbiased, and asshole free opinion.

drjimmy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You probably had sex with someone who had it and never told you anyway...so go for it, wrap it up.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The big braggart 'I'm disease free'. You think. Have you been tested for Herpes? Have you been tested for the HPV virus? Oh, that's only a concern for cervical cancer. No, it is the leading cause of head and neck cancers. Can you say oral sex? It is also a leading cause of colon cancer. Can you say anal sex?Syphilis and HIV can lie dormant for years. Because you are asymptomatic does not mean you are disease free. You have had sex, I presume. Then, unless you have had blood work done for a panel of STDs, then you don't know. At best, you are lucky.

Last edited:

maxuncut

Just Browsing
Media
To state the obvious:

1. Don't do it at all. Or

2. Learn a lot more about the disease than those in this thread offer. There is no way to be 100% safe but you can be pretty safe. I'll offer this as someone who had a ltr with a woman who had it:

a. Make sure you are both educated (but particularly her) about how the virus is spread. There are tons of resources out there. It can be spread obviously during an outbreak, when she is having symptoms but no outbreak, and there is evidence that it can be spread when symptoms are not present.

b. Make sure she can detect an outbreak. She needs to know where her outbreaks occur (harder for women sometimes than men). The virus doesn't just appear randomly around the body, but rather where the infection occurred. Don't have sex during an outbreak (ldo) or for a period after until there is complete healing.

As an example, it is entirely possible that she has it on her ass and nowhere else. Certainly then you can't get it from kissing her - or eating her pussy.

b. MORE IMPORTANTLY make sure she is educated so that she can detect the symptoms that precede or conicide with an outbreak. The virus can be "shed" when the symptoms are occurring.

c. Take precautions to reduce the chance of spreading without symptoms. Valtrex on a daily basis is the best way to reduce asymptomatic spreading as well as outbreaks and symptoms.

3. Use protection.

4. Get yourself tested. A lot of people are asymptomatic. I know a divorced friend who is that way and only got tested because of the nature of the divorce. Well, he knows now that he has it - but has no way of knowing when or where he got it (well of course he blames his ex). So now he has to disclose.

5. There is no reason that you can't do other stuff if she has an outbreak (which won't be much if she takes Valtrex).

6. There is no reason you can't do other stuff even if you don't want to risk getting the virus. I'm sure she'd give you a blow job!

Personally, if the chick is that hot and you really dig her, I would consider taking an educated risk. You might find that you get someone really awesome who others knee-jerked "no way" to. I think if you do all of the above, particularly the Valtrex, your risk is going to be very low. I had unprotected sex and oral sex for years with nothing happening but that was a risk I was willing to take.

Last edited: