Should i get circumsized

uncutguy37

Legendary Member
Media
Uncut here too, I would not do it, but its up to you. When I was younger I hated being uncut because I was different from everyone else, after I got older I loved it because I was different from everyone else.

Reactions: easytwist and BillM

Carlo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Someone mentioned about the smell of uncut cock..even cut smell of urine at end of a day and enagaging in sexual activity should ALWAYS be preceded by good hygienic cleansing! Also some guys luv the smell of aged smegma..like a good wine

Reactions: Greg2017

platinum ice

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey man I got cut at the age of 19 I am 26 now. The deciding factor for me was my forskin was really tight and I wanted to be "normal". The surgery was pretty quick under general anesthesia the recovery was so bad either just pain when I would get hard. I am glad I got it done though. I would say to weigh the pros and cons before having it done and speak to a doctor who's done many adult circumcisions. Any questions PM me.

Reactions: deleted1048037

Carlo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey man I got cut at the age of 19 I am 26 now. The deciding factor for me was my forskin was really tight and I wanted to be "normal". The surgery was pretty quick under general anesthesia the recovery was so bad either just pain when I would get hard. I am glad I got it done though. I would say to weigh the pros and cons before having it done and speak to a doctor who's done many adult circumcisions. Any questions PM me.
Good advice.. everyone's case is different!

Reactions: platinum ice

Tommybrtdg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey guys new here i'm 20 kinda small for the groups in here (8 inches) i was wondering if i should get circumsized. I mean when i was little i was going to get it done the doctor said that it was good for me and my mom had no objection, my dad on the other hand said to be left alone and that it should be my decision (i remember this because i was 3). Well now that i'm 20 lately i've seen many circed guys and it kinda makes me feel conscious about me having a foreskin. I mean is fine when hard because there's almost no difference (besides the frenulum) but when is soft then it makes me feel weird. Such has been this affinity to circumcision that i have tried to get the feeling of being circed by taping the foreskin w/bandage tape when is retracted and it actually seems that when i masturbate like this is much more pleasurefull (lube is needed though). Also i want to be circed for the looks of it mainly but i'm not sure if i should because i kinda also want to be able to be a model for a sculpture, you know with the perfect complete man, and i think that if we have a foreskin is to protect us from the environment even if is not pretty. So this puts me in a dilema and would love an answer from anyone specially from guys that have been circumsized at a later age (not @ birth), thnx.
TAke off that ugly ass shit bruh, you only live once and if you only live fucking once then you need to get asthetic as fuck bruhhh

Reactions: yesm

Greg2017

Expert Member
Media
Someone mentioned about the smell of uncut cock..even cut smell of urine at end of a day and enagaging in sexual activity should ALWAYS be preceded by good hygienic cleansing! Also some guys luv the smell of aged smegma..like a good wine

You're right: there are guys who love the smell of smegma!

yesm

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Since this Thread is NINE years old and the OP is now 29 the question is did you do it and how are you now feeling about it??
I haven't done it yet. Still thinking in going thru with it. Looking for opinions in the matter.

Reactions: BillM

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I haven't done it yet. Still thinking in going thru with it. Looking for opinions in the matter.
Stud, At 29 or 30 now you should keep your cock in its original shape as you have learned to enjoy all the benefits of having your foreskin, oh I was cut at birth!!

D

deleted1046538

No guy should get circumcised d! It's a unnatural crime that should be outlawed. It's often times not performed as well as it should and in many cases boys get over circumcised and go through a horrible life suffering with tight painful erections. There are studies also suggesting it could perhaps effect in the natural growth of the penis. It suggests that during the adolescent years and puberty the unnatural removal of the foreskin may inhibit growth to some degree. I personally support this theory and practice a very light degree of foreskin restoration. Uncut is natural and fat more visually pleasing I think and always have. If you are not Jewish or Muslim then it just should not take place. It is done as a common practice only in the US.

Carlo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No guy should get circumcised d! It's a unnatural crime that should be outlawed. It's often times not performed as well as it should and in many cases boys get over circumcised and go through a horrible life suffering with tight painful erections. There are studies also suggesting it could perhaps effect in the natural growth of the penis. It suggests that during the adolescent years and puberty the unnatural removal of the foreskin may inhibit growth to some degree. I personally support this theory and practice a very light degree of foreskin restoration. Uncut is natural and fat more visually pleasing I think and always have. If you are not Jewish or Muslim then it just should not take place. It is done as a common practice only in the US.
I agree 100%! I love my foreskin

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think you sound ridiculous. You're either cut or uncut . I'm cut, been cut since birth . I'm fine with it . You obviously enjoy your foreskin . I'm happy for you . It's an individual choice . I have never heard of a man being overly cut . If that happens it's rare . PS: I don't blame my parents .

jameslpsg

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd say, it's your decision but it sounds like you do want to get circumcised. Don't let people scare you away from it. Millions of guys are circumcised and love it. I've had many discussions with men who were circumcised as adults for a variety or reason and they all love it. Straight guys, gay guys, married or single. they've attested to their sex lives not being adversely affected and in fact as improved in many cases. Don't fall for the "circed guys have no sensations" accusations, millions can tell you it is not true. good luck, guy!

Reactions: yesm and dominoes

Carlo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'd say, it's your decision but it sounds like you do want to get circumcised. Don't let people scare you away from it. Millions of guys are circumcised and love it. I've had many discussions with men who were circumcised as adults for a variety or reason and they all love it. Straight guys, gay guys, married or single. they've attested to their sex lives not being adversely affected and in fact as improved in many cases. Don't fall for the "circed guys have no sensations" accusations, millions can tell you it is not true. good luck, guy!
Can't do any docking if uncut ☺️

Reactions: Jdubyaa007

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey guys new here i'm 20 kinda small for the groups in here (8 inches) i was wondering if i should get circumsized. I mean when i was little i was going to get it done the doctor said that it was good for me and my mom had no objection, my dad on the other hand said to be left alone and that it should be my decision (i remember this because i was 3). Well now that i'm 20 lately i've seen many circed guys and it kinda makes me feel conscious about me having a foreskin. I mean is fine when hard because there's almost no difference (besides the frenulum) but when is soft then it makes me feel weird. Such has been this affinity to circumcision that i have tried to get the feeling of being circed by taping the foreskin w/bandage tape when is retracted and it actually seems that when i masturbate like this is much more pleasurefull (lube is needed though). Also i want to be circed for the looks of it mainly but i'm not sure if i should because i kinda also want to be able to be a model for a sculpture, you know with the perfect complete man, and i think that if we have a foreskin is to protect us from the environment even if is not pretty. So this puts me in a dilema and would love an answer from anyone specially from guys that have been circumsized at a later age (not @ birth), thnx.

Dude 8 inch cock is not small! I'm 8x6.75 and you are way above average. As for cutting your cock I would think long and hard about doing that because over a period of yeRs your cock becomes less and less sensitive . The foreskin is there for a reason, to protect that sensitive click head that gives you all the pleasure when you fuck. I am cut but it was at birth. If I had my foreskin back I who'd never ever think f having it cut off. Just think over your lifetime your cock will rub everything from you underwear to everything it comes in contact with and eventually become less sensitive. I did not have the chance to make up my own mind because in America it seems just to be the thing to do. Think long and hard before making a decision and do all the research you can. Ask yourself why am I thinking about doing something that will be the most pleasurable thing that makes you a man, your cock. If Gor meant for us not to have a foreskin we would not be born with a foreskin. It's there for a purpose! Just my thoughts! Good luck.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since you have your skin you'll never know how those of us who had no choice in the matter foam at the mouth over foreskin. I have a lover who is uncut and his cock is my favorite. The extra skin affords me an incredible euphoric sensation while sucking him. Then when I want to feel his slick as warm glass head, I just skin it back.

My advice is leave your natural cock as it is. It is beautiful.