bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Very cool.

It's pretty amazing to think that these big cocks need to go somewhere - they don't just disappear when inserted in someone.

I've always thought it would be fascinating to watch an ultrasound or some other medical scan showing the thrusting of a long cock inside a throat or ass or vagina.

nokia88

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pretty easy to deepthroat that cock. Why? It's curved and not so thick. Also the guy is lying down in the oppositie way which makes going deep much easier. I do the same when i doesn't fit, with succes :)

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's not so much that you can see the outline of his cock on this throat, but that the cock, because of its curve and the angle of insertion) is pushing the dude's larynx outward. The throat sits behind the larynx.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very cool.

It's pretty amazing to think that these big cocks need to go somewhere - they don't just disappear when inserted in someone.

I've always thought it would be fascinating to watch an ultrasound or some other medical scan showing the thrusting of a long cock inside a throat or ass or vagina.

If you go to RedTube and seach by Insemination you will find vids of inside the vagina as the cock is ejaculating.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course that is what happens. I like to put my hand on the guys throat when he can deep throat me. I can feel how deep my dick is in his throat.

The thing I have learned about thickness is that not everyone's throat is the same size. Some guys just have bigger throats than others. You can feel how tight or in some cases how loos a guys throat is. There really are naturally born cock suckers. I love being deep throated. It's a gift. What can I say, I want to do my part. I want to make sure they don't waste that gift.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can anyone here help an amateur practice deepthroating? I can get just under 8" down my throat but thats my upper upper limit..any suggestions? Thanks!!

I had this very hot guy contact me and asked if I would be willing to teach him how to deep throat better. Sounded like fun so I agreed to do it. I would go over to his house about once a week for his training. And I have to say, he did get much better at it.

His boyfriend knew I was training him and told me the guy could finally handle his dick nuch more eaily. The boyfriends dick was smaller than mine so even though the guy never was able to completely deep throat me, he was able to start deep throating his boyfriends dick. They were both very happy. Oh yeah, and so was I. Maybe I should start a school?

Houtom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had this very hot guy contact me and asked if I would be willing to teach him how to deep throat better. Sounded like fun so I agreed to do it. I would go over to his house about once a week for his training. And I have to say, he did get much better at it.

His boyfriend knew I was training him and told me the guy could finally handle his dick nuch more eaily. The boyfriends dick was smaller than mine so even though the guy never was able to completely deep throat me, he was able to start deep throating his boyfriends dick. They were both very happy. Oh yeah, and so was I. Maybe I should start a school?
Where do we sign up? :)

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where do we sign up? :)
Classes start immediately. Private tutoring is available at no extra charge. Those that flunk will have to repeat the class until they pass. lol.