Show me your legs!

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry guys but my legs are a bit of a mess from kick boxing and being around horses.
This was the best I could manage.

aum ..... thats why they look so good. love long legs. i guess you're taller than most women? mr maybe the cam make your legs look longer.

speaking of tall women. lately my gal has been makin me watch hgtv with her after the games go off, thats right, no sportscenter for me. has anyone seen this woman named candice olson on a show called " devine design " . i dont know how old she is but she looks dam tall and thats enough for me. for some reason i'm hooked on hgtv now. i dont get it. but that leads to another question- how come i (and other men,suprisingly) watch stuff like hgtv or orah for the first time and we get hooked, but women watch base/foot/basketball and still hate is just as much as before the game came on? it baffles me.

i mean seriously, i am now hooked on hgtv.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for some reason i'm hooked on hgtv now. i dont get it. but that leads to another question- how come i (and other men,suprisingly) watch stuff like hgtv or orah for the first time and we get hooked, but women watch base/foot/basketball and still hate is just as much as before the game came on? it baffles me.

i mean seriously, i am now hooked on hgtv.

That's easy. You can watch HGTV and understand the show without us having to explain everything to you. There aren't 5 dozen rules to memorize as in baseball, football, basketball, and hockey.

I like football, always have, but there are still aspects of the game that escape me. Also, a man cannot explain a football game w/o getting annoyed because while you are explaining one play to us, another is happening which you miss becuse you were explaining the previous play to us then you get ticked off about missing that play.

You don't need to see them sewing the drapes and stuffing pillows to appreciate how the room looks when it's done.

njqt466

PS - I'm addicted to HGTV, TLC, DIY:cool:

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good point. funny how i can sit my girl down and explain a 2-3 zone defense, the importance of a full (3-2) count or why THE joe montana kicked ass in teh pro-set split back formation in that west coast offense, but i couldnt figure out why i love tall women and hgtv