Show your face! what are you so afraid of?

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think some can agree that there's something thrilling and freeing about being anonymous.

Exactly. It allows me to imagine more and fantasize further. This rule also applies to male models, underwear to be specific. I am more thrilled seeing their VPL or bulge and face, rather than their bare penises.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Exactly. It allows me to imagine more and fantasize further. This rule also applies to male models, underwear to be specific. I am more thrilled seeing their VPL or bulge and face, rather than their bare penises.

If only you had not posted those last two sentences - which endorse showing ones face. *Nevermind. It's too late to edit.:emoji_bicyclist:

503mcfan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got my dick and name out in the public domain when I worked in offices too. I regularly modelled for a gay smut zine called meat. I got my cock out and did a Q&A. I posted about it on Facebook where I had numerous colleagues connected.
(God, I was skinny)

View attachment 1408497
I think it's less about the likelihood of being "exposed as a deviant", and more to do with the fear of "being caught being perverted". It's about carrying shame.
You are stunning

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just found out that a colleague of mine from work has an Instagram account where he cooks, shows off his muscles, and gets as near naked as the platform allowed. It got locked down after students and a few faculty members discovered it.

Kudos to my colleague's build and sexual ethos. Good for him.

I have similar interests, but I think discretion and plausible deniability are more important for my workplace sanity than showing my face and dick in a photo on here.

For the record, I'm out about a lot of things in my life including my sexual orientation. I just think there's a time and a place for my face and dick to be visible together. Like a bedroom, a urinal for a moment or two.

This here

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It’s simple. I need and want to keep a degree of anonymity here. I’m married with two teens, first of all, and being discovered on this site, if somehow was found out - well that would be over. No chance to explain anything, no discussion... basically AMF (adios motherfucker). It’s enough I’ve had the balls to even be here, exposing myself to this community (and it’s been a bit rewarding don’t get me wrong) but This is something I thought I’d never, ever do, as I’ve been very self conscious my whole life. I can’t begin to tell you how much of a huge step this has been.

Would I like to have my wife be into this whole thing? Sure! If I was on this site before we met, I’d would have told her up front about this, but I didn’t know I’d ever get to this point.

If I was single it wouldn’t matter.

I agree haha

Don't have a problem with showing my face.
jekf4plz.jpg

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To those that do show face... Hats off! But most of us are in "situations". But in many ways, showing everything but the face, is a bit like a tease show in many ways. Finally seeing the face when the time is right is hot... I have done it on cam for "special occasions..."

Reactions: thickbit