Show your pictures with using an extender!

View attachment 465422 Hey folks!
I thought about we could share some pictures of how does it look like when we are wearing an extender.

So if you are thinking about getting one, is starting to use or just like to show off (yeah!), post your picture here!
How do u like it? Any growth or improvement?

jacensolo

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Thickniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the long haul invest into a vacuum bell. I started out with a clamping device similar to yours. The comfort in upgrading to a vacuum bell is second to none. More comfort means more wear time and possibly more traction. The bells also could be worn under certain clothes as ADS attached to knee, hip, shoulder whatever is comfortable and stealthy. As far as the base cut mine in half and bridged the connection with about a half inch extension of the smallest PVC pipe. Think was 1/8. A little component glue and sanding paper and you're free from getting the extender base pinch for good.

Reactions: Cybearia

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does it work? I was thinking about ordering one

Does it work? I was thinking about ordering one
I have gained maybe .25" out of mine and put in over 1000 hrs in it. One of the theories for such a pathetic gain is I had already gained .25" using another PE technique and my tunica is like tungsten steel. I am what they call a "hard gainer". Lots of work with minimal results. Even though they arent really intended to add girth, oddly I gained a bit from it in addition to some extra veins that weren't prominent before.

I have read actual medical studies on traction/extenders and they seem to be the only technique that has actually been medically proven to work. If I remember right the average gain in the study was close to .75".

D

deleted18145711

Anyone know of a good extender or option for someone that is a big grower? I bought one kind and my flaccid length was too small to use it seemed (3 inches sometimes even smaller it is like a turtle at some times) I tried to use it while erect but then my girth would not even let me put it through the first hole. I really don’t want anything crazy just maybe a half inch to put me barely above average. I want to give an extender a try because at this point in my life it seems more possible with privacy.

Callunu211

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In the long haul invest into a vacuum bell. I started out with a clamping device similar to yours. The comfort in upgrading to a vacuum bell is second to none. More comfort means more wear time and possibly more traction. The bells also could be worn under certain clothes as ADS attached to knee, hip, shoulder whatever is comfortable and stealthy. As far as the base cut mine in half and bridged the connection with about a half inch extension of the smallest PVC pipe. Think was 1/8. A little component glue and sanding paper and you're free from getting the extender base pinch for good.
What brand?