Showering together

D

deleted556573

How many of you shower with your partner? How often do you do so? Enjoy or dislike? What do like and/or dislike about it?

My last partner INSISTED that we shower together each night. I was a little skittish about it at first, but grew to really enjoy it and actually looked forward to it each night. I felt that it created a stronger bond between us, aside from the fact that we had some (lots of) fun in there as well :wink:

Aside from sex, I found it to be more and more sensual as time went on. I learned about the more sensitive areas of his body, and he found out the same of me. It was a wonderful experience, getting to know someone on an intimate level that I don't think I could have ever achieved otherwise.

Suffice it to say, I think you can learn a lot about someone by showering with them. In my case, I know I did.

Thoughts?

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes I love to shower with a friend or lover
my first lover and I would shower together till he accidently knocked me out of the shower
it turned out ok but would not shower with him for a while after that

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hate it. I am in the shower to get things done, then I want to get out. I am not in there to fuck, snuggle or have a groping session. Really not a fan of it.

D

deleted556573

Hate it. I am in the shower to get things done, then I want to get out. I am not in there to fuck, snuggle or have a groping session. Really not a fan of it.

That was my point-of-view before he convinced me to give it a try.

I take 2 showers a day. I had to make it very clear that the morning shower was MY time, and was off limits.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Our last house had a large shower cubicle - we occasionally had three in there, wife and girlfriend would wash each other's hair, then I'd join them. Wife and I often shower together. Even if you don't fuck it's still sexy.

We stayed in a naturist swinger campsite in France last year with unisex showers. There was lots of fucking going on. Naturist campsites tend to have unisex showers which is fun.

My ex was one of those people who hated sharing her shower, really had a thing about being alone.

Last edited:

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sure. Before the kids were born we'd shower once a week together, but never during normal shower times. It was meant to be a sexual experience. However, penetration was forbidden. It was all about exploring each other's bodies. It was great being able touch, kiss, and lick every inch of her body. With enough practice I was able to bring her to an orgasm without ever touching her pussy. I will admit that gave me a nice boost to my male ego.

With the kids, we're down to about twice a month of so, but we still make the effort to fit it in (so to speak).

ericbythebay

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My husband and I shower together almost every morning. We used to fight over who got to stand under the water and for how long, then we moved into a place with dual shower heads.

On most days it's just hugging and fondling, but we do keep lube in the shower for special occasions.

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

Account Disabled
Media
I try to shower in the morning to shave and shampoo my hair. At night I will shower a second time with someone else but not to have sex in there. It is more or less piece of mind for me knowing that they will be clean. :redface: Most people probably don't want to shower with me any way. My water is almost scalding and I don't think many can tolerate that. :eek:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I try to shower in the morning to shave and shampoo my hair. At night I will shower a second time with someone else but not to have sex in there. It is more or less piece of mind for me knowing that they will be clean. :redface: Most people probably don't want to shower with me any way. My water is almost scalding and I don't think many can tolerate that. :eek:
i'd get soapy with you!!:087:

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
a shower is great, but it's not a very comfortable place to fuck around. hot water and soapy slippery rubbing is great, but only goes so far.
Great place for water sports tho... good clean fun!

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As with the Japanese and some of the old Soviet Block countries showering with another or even taking a bath are most enjoyable even in close confines.

I truly love soaping her body up with lather and working away the tension as well as helping her shave and when the tables are turned it is an incredible turn on which almost always creates a throbbing monster…

As for sex in the shower or bath (or even pool or hot tube) what a turn on; I mean I love as the water cascades down her body as I try to kiss and suck in her body.

Oral sex especially is an erotic turn on amplified by the warm water running downward but when you come from behind and gently slide your shaft up inside her body. Cupping and caressing her breast and pulling her closer to meet your thrust as you softly nibble and kiss her neck and shoulders. It just seems like the sex will take a slower, longer and more passionate sensation.

As for Cumming or shooting your hot cum WOW…,my cock is already at heighten sensitivity but pulling it out and watching it explode oozing its hot lava in spurts as the warm water hits it – its is phantasmagoric!