Showers

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by jefferey, Jan 5, 2012.

1. jefferey

jefferey New Member

Something that is beginning to annoy me is the fact that men are nearly all showering after games training gym etc.. in their underwear. I am the only one who goes in naked but I had to stop as Lads were kinda freaked out Whats gone wrong

2. n52b30

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ha ha ha showering with underwear on is weird. some uncomfortable 'str8' dude decided to do it and the others felt like that had to. fuck em! shower how you want.

3. B_jim123abc

B_jim123abc New Member

Albums:
    Happens to me too, I had a weight training class and after school group and I am a lil chubby ( a little) so I would keep my muscle shirt on but I didnt mind being naked at all. Then I noticed other guys who where above 'normal' doing the same. But, it seems like guys are too self conscious to take off their underwear in matters of embarresment of being "small" I am bg but I know there are people bigger so I try not to let that control me and make me uncomfortable.

4. jefferey

jefferey New Member

ya its becoming too common. Like I havent a clue who is big or small on my team. Like I.d b about 5.5 to 6 inches nothing great but there are lads there who talk about having huge cocks. Lets see it then

5. beerbottle3676

beerbottle3676 Active Member

Albums:
    we had our showers in high school n its was bout 30% no clothes 70% clothed n i always went naked n dudes hated me for it cuz im bout 5.5 soft n thick too, and they would just start gossiping n eventually the girls would find out ;)
    then when i played bball n college we all showered naked n i'm 6'3 i was the 6th tallest on the team LOL ,n 1 of the 4 white guys on the team, n had the second biggest cock... we had a 6'11 guy from senegal with a fuckin footlong, couldnt speak a lick of english haha

6. AG08

Gold Member

It's totally weird IMO. You can't get clean showering with clothes on. BTW, there are tons of threads on this topic already.

7. D_DickDocToe

D_DickDocToe Account Disabled

I shower in my jock to rinse it then let it drip dry in the locker so it's "fresh" for next time.

Attached Files:

8. erratic

Gold Member

Where does this happen? I keep hearing about this, but I've rarely ever see guys showering in clothing (with the exception of swimmers about to enter the pool). Is it an America thing? I believe it happens; I just never see it.

9. jefferey

jefferey New Member

Any shower pics

10. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    hot

11. jockmaestro

Gold Member

This is absolutely astounding. Who the fuck showers in their underwear? As has been said many times, it's bound to attract MORE attention, not less.
    Drives me crazy.

12. ColonialBoy

ColonialBoy Member

Australian pro footballers.

Brendan Fevola makes Brisbane Lions get rid of jocks in the shower | Courier Mail

THE Fevolution will not be televised. It seems the key change in Brisbane Lions' club culture being instigated by Brendan Fevola is taking place in the locker room, under the showers.
    Fev told Triple M's Greg Martin he was startled to discover Lions players "shower in their jocks".

"I felt quite uncomfortable, but I've slowly got the boys getting their jocks off," Fevola said.

"I just think it's embarrassing that the blokes shower in their jocks." Maybe they were worried Fev would whip out his mobile phone camera (a la Lara Bingle imbroglio).

#12 ColonialBoy, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  13. distance

distance Member

I only see youngish Latino guys doing that at my gym...I think it may be a Catholic guilt thing.

14. art

art
    Gold Member

I've never seen any guys showering any way other than naked in my gym. What I have seen is guys walking through the locker room to the showers in underwear or jock, then stripping in the vestibule (where you hang your towel) before they walk in the shower room. I think that's odd, too.

15. SoloAqui

SoloAqui Member

Albums:
    Sad deal. I think i would feel weird if I was in the shower with underwear on whether I was the only one or not. Considering back in the day it was a community bath house that provided a bathing spot.

SMH... I don't think its a catholic thing at all. Perhaps they are just nude shy or they are small and don't want to show it off.

Next time you can crack a joke about being in the shower with underwear on, they may realize how dumb it it.

16. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

men shower in their underwear?

17. AustinTX

AustinTX New Member

Yes!
    Other day at the gym a nice looking young man trotts into the shower in his boxers, showers, wraps a towel around his waist and the goes to the dressing area. He slips off his boxers from under the towel, rings the out into the sink and then dries them off with a blow dryer. Still covered witht the towel, he slips the dried boxer back on, removes the towel, finishes drying off and goes to his locker to finish dressing.
    After he left, one guy said "I bet he has a vagina"! The entire locker room burst into laughter.
    WTF?

18. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Other than to rinse off before going swimming in a pool, I've never seen a guy in a public locker room who wasn't naked in the shower. To shower with clothes doesn't make any sense.

19. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    SAD to read
    Can only surmise the parents are responsible for instilling overly modesty within there children, hoping it will prevent there kids' from lusty perverts we are all supposed to be.

Can only imagine the young man if he were able to be open and show / share his manhood with fellow males he could be feeling so comfortable and confident with an entirely different upbringing.
    An entire lifetime of being so gaurded, and of course naturally passing his behaviours on to his kids.
    Gay myself, but respectful i know i would be, to perhaps pass the usual male curiosity glance his way, if it were the days of old, unashamed nudity.
    That in itself could provide the person with self pride, not shame.

20. AG08

Gold Member

:lmao:

Draft saved Draft deleted