Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To add to the puritanical Americans thing (I'm in Atlanta), I grew up doing competitive swimming, so naturally all my friends and I grew up wearing Speedos. I have no problem with wearing them now, but the looks and comments can get outrageous. I'm not fat nor skinny, and I'm 56 years old, so no longer in my prime, but DAMN if I'm going to wear a baggy potato sack that stretches to mid calf for a bathing suit.

It brings to mind what it must have been like for women sunbathers at the beginning of the 20th century, it seems to be immoral to show the male form.

On my first day in Spain last summer, my female friend picked me up at the Barcelona airport. We went straight to the beach (just minutes away) and stripped off our clothes for a quick "Hello Europe" swim! Now that's the way to do it!

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen young guys take their gym clothes to the bathroom stalls and change there. When they are finished with their workout, back to the bathroom stall to change into street clothes and go home. No way are they going to shower. How silly and hung up are some of this younger generation.

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen young guys take their gym clothes to the bathroom stalls and change there. When they are finished with their workout, back to the bathroom stall to change into street clothes and go home. No way are they going to shower. How silly and hung up are some of this younger generation.
I've seen this, too, and I agree with you.