Showing it off at the mens room urinals?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"urinal" I did this in my dentist's office lobby, (to be fair i was gassed up at the time).
tumblr_ol9qalaj2j1s22tkeo5_1280.jpg

allman488

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
black cap stares str8 ahead, blue plaid is looking directly into his eyes, i can see where this night is going......this should be the new dodge ram commercial
Agree on the Ram commercial! My kind of dudes! Ha
tumblr_nk39olz2bg1teuiv2o1_640.jpg

D

deleted300444

special shout out to all my fellow warrirors who promote the movement to go "totally bare ass/pants all the way down" at urinal , keep it going guys, we're winning the war against mindless modesty.
tumblr_mmp8c6LKQD1s27qxyo1_500.png

tumblr_mp8970RxGv1ry7vlxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nh1xklzBeV1rx8e3ao1_400.jpg

I was at a movie theater a while back and there was a dude justike this, pants down to the knees, as out, peeing. I've only seen this a few times. It's a thing. Anybody else see this?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was at a movie theater a while back and there was a dude justike this, pants down to the knees, as out, peeing. I've only seen this a few times. It's a thing. Anybody else see this?
yeah we're making it a "thing" join the revolution. lol
AhI1FTeCQAAvJuR.jpg

e8d0dac2e7f0816931c6dbb0d20c32fd.jpg

mens_room3.jpg

B1bQ0taIUAALlCV.jpg

peeing-with-pants-down-570x433.jpg

judd_bmjfTR8.jpg

37acabd26fbc04ae7f80ba604c17d779.jpg

Last edited:

tallandslim67

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Years ago I went into the public toilets in a town for a pee. I was bursting to go and just as I was finishing I looked to my right and this much older guy was standing with his cock and balls out and his skin back. He was looking at me and I got hard and started to pull my skin back and forward and wank myself. I soon shot a good load of spunk into the open urinal. His eyes had never left me and as soon as I cum he asked me did I want to be sucked. I just shook my head, cleaned my cock, put it away and walked out.

D

deleted645791

I thought you were all full of shit when you said someone commented on your dick when using a urinal, but it happened to me yesterday.

I flew into Phoenix Sky Harbor on a business trip, and since I didn't need to attend any meetings right after I landed, I was wearing my usual "flying clothes" which consists of a super soft T shirt, light and airy gym shorts and some flip flops.

Everyone else on the flight must've waited to use the bathroom once we arrived just like me (because I HATE that small, nasty airplane bathroom), so the restroom in Terminal 4 was packed once we landed. I took the first available urinal in a row of about ten, pulled the front of my shorts all the way down and hauled my junk out, like I always do. I tried to aim so it wouldn't splash back, and the urinals have a little bit of partition built into them if you stand close, but that was not possible with the force of my much needed piss, so I stepped back just a bit. A few moments later some old fucker next to me said, "You need to cover up young man, no one wants to see that."

I didn't know what to say, I have used the bathroom thousands of times in my life without issue, so I said, "Wait, what?!"

"You heard me, I could have you arrested for indecent exposure." I felt my blood boil and was about to tell him to fuck off when the huge guy that was on my left said in a deep, stern voice, "Why the fuck are you even looking?" The old dude made a disgruntled noise and left right away. I said to myself, "The nerve of some people," and he said, "I know right, I thought he was talking to me at first and he's lucky he wasn't."

I could see in my peripheral that he too was free balling in basketball shorts and had hooked both thumbs on the wasteland so that the front of his shorts were pulled all the way down, just like mine, and was also standing back enough to avoid splash back. Thank god for my commando comrade because he kept me from making a huge scene.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
What a crazy old fool. What does he expect to see at a row of urinals? There's no law that states how close to the urinal you must stand. As the other guy said, he should have done you the courtesy of not looking or, if he accidentally saw you in his peripheral vision, not commenting. If he's that sensitive he should have used the closet, not the urinals.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few moments later some old fucker next to me said, "You need to cover up young man, no one wants to see that."
It floors me that a man would say that to another man at a urinal in a public men's room. Right away, I look deeper to see what motivated him to say something. Perhaps he was blown away by the size of your softie and his comment was triggered because of jealousy and insecurity.

AMTZ410213

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A few moments later some old fucker next to me said, "You need to cover up young man, no one wants to see that."
I think your “commando comrade” did.

Jaywatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ahhh, PTSD flashbacks! Seeing this reminding me of that time I ended up pissing next to this dude with the biggest one I ever saw. I don't want to write about that again so you can read the post here-
Showing it off at the mens room urinals?

I came here actually to share a clip that was sent to me that also reminded me of that guy, I figured y'all would appreciate it. It bothers me that there are dudes with huge soft cocks that big out there in the world, because I'm not one of them.... this shit makes me so fucking envious!

woah.........keep on pullin than thang..........

Reactions: JakeEdge